One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Surprise on Arrival

Go down 
+2
Nero Morgan
Hawkeman92
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzume

A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm

"Nyaa~?" Suzume turned around to see some old guy run towards them, at least he looked old and battered down.

"We're getting awfully lot of visits today Captain." Suzume hummed towards Lyca as she passed by her. "I didn't know you were so popular with the men, you're becoming threat to my position, myew." she pounced playfully around like a cat exploring the area, she didn't realy notice it was her being adressed as nurse.

She however stayed in range of Lyca.

Last edited by Suzume on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

"Popular? me? Does someone wanna fight again?" Her eyes glittered as she looked around for the potential fun time. A guy walked straight towards them. "I hope he is famous i might be getting me bounty sooner then i thought" She grinned and waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 am

"What in the world am I doing calling her nurse out of the blue like that, it's been decades since I've ever felt this about someone else but my wife, and I'am a married man of godsakes" The moment he saw her playful poucing around like a cat, those guilty thoughts vanished.

"Ah, sorry it's an old habbit of mine calling angels like yourself nurse." He said with a smile on his face still facing the cat like ninja.

For the first he felt an odd battle aura which begged for a fight. "Monte, former marine captain, charged with treason, and vandalism of marine properties, betrayed by the marines themselves, used as a scapegoat by the marines countless times and wanted dead due to informations I held till this day." He said with a cold tone, he had reverted back to the cold killer he once was. He eyed the so called captain who was just another kid to him.

Last edited by Monty on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 am

"nyaa~" she pounced at him from behind, clinging to him as she pressed her breasts against his head from behind. It looked like he wa giving her an unvoluntary piggyback ride.

"I'm no angel, but thanks for the compliment, myeow."
she made purring noise as sherested her head on his, her legs were embracing him around his waist aswell now. "I think he's docile Captain." she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 pm

"Really? Lyca who was considerbly smaller then Monte looked up to his face "Then what does mister geezer want? Lyca wasn't trying to insult him it was just the way she adresses strangers. She looked at Suzume and then toward the streets "Mister geezer whatcha want? we be busy ya know"
Back to top Go down
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Monty just stood there as he felt a sensation he never felt before, the smoothe, soft embrace of an angel from behind. His mind filled with such wonderful thoughts, but manages to regain himself before any unwanted things happend. "A little more and I would had lost myself, but they feel...." His pants got tighter for some reason.

"Ah, Sorry but I was distracted by an angel's presence. The reason I came here was to say hello." He said with a soft tone as he gazed upon the ninja's beauty, remembering her face as detailed as he can and enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Suzume had a michivious smile on her lips. "I'm more of a devil, nyaaa~" she said playfully before turning to lyca. "Maybe he wants to join us on the way to town."

She looked down at him, after a few moments she giggled to herself weakly, before hugging Monte and putting her face beside his.
"Nyaa, I'm in a tight situation too, I want to get to the city, but i dont want to walk all the way. Care to give me a ride?"
she gave him a kiss on his cheek while saying so, teasing him a little more. He had fallen for her without her even trying to seduce him, and she welcomed a ride to town. Maybe she could convince him to carry lyca aswell, though she doubted her captains charms would suffice for an attempt convincing him.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Suzume seemed to enjoy the company of the geezer, or atleast she pretended she did. Lyca had no intention of lazely getting a ride, she saw every activity she did as a chance to get stronger. This might explain why sje usually over uses her strength during normal activitys. "Mister geezer do you know any marines nearby? i wants a bounty for me self" Lyca looked at Monte as she started heading for town.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:32 am

Ken watched as he saw Hyusa go into town. "I guess he's going to find the person who poisoned him. Maybe I should go to... But first I need some good weapons, I wonder what Jin put on board." Ken then went inside to look for some weapons.

He spent I while picking out certain weapons since there was a lot and he couldn't carry them all at once, so he just picked some guns that Jin made especially for Ken and some extra durable swords. He then came out and while completely ignoring Monty he looked towards the town, it wasn't long before he spotted smoke.

"Hmm, I wonder what's happening there then." Ken smiled a bit in hopes that he might be able to fight someone. He jumped of the boat and started running in the direction of the smoke. He sprinted to the destination as he wondered if the kid got into a fight.

As he arrived he hid and saw Hyusa with a few other people. He decided to stay hidden to see who they were, though hiding wasn't one of his specialties and even though he could conceal his presence, certain skilled people would be able to detect him with time.

(Exit to Call me Detective Hyusa!)
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm

(Enter from Call me Detective Hyusa!)

Ken arrived back at the ship and jumped on, after that he laid down on the deck and closed his eyes. He was getting very bored, if he didn't just join this crew then he would be fighting with Jin by now and also since he just missed a fight he didn't feel like doing anything right now.

"Oh yeah. I guess I should tell the captain about the kid." He said to himself as he laid there. "HEY CAPTAIN, THE KIDS OKAY NOW!!!" Ken shouted since he didn't feel like getting up and looking for the captain. He wondered whether they were going to fight the other pirate ship now but he figured that if a fight did happen he would wake up, his master would always attack him in his sleep so Ken learnt to sense danger while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Nero was checking his compass on the bridge when he hear Ken. “Ah, well that’s good news. Lets hope he won’t be so reckless again.” He got up and walked up to Ken. “Not getting bored are you?” he got no reply. “Hm, come to think of it, I still owe you a fight” Nero walked off “How about a sparing match to keep up your spirits?” He did mention earlier that he was going to teach Ken a few things, but now he wanted to see what Ken already knew.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 pm

As Ken Heard Nero and opened his eyes as he smile "You better be careful. Even if it's just a sparring match, I can be rough." He said and then stood up. He still had the weapons from when he went to look for the kid and grabbed a sword.

Without warning he grabbed the sword with his other hand as well and slashed vertically holding the sword with both hands. Though it seemed like an all out slash, he had already prepared to instantly grab his gun and fire at Nero if he tried a counter attack.

He had been trained in a lot of styles including fighting with one sword so even though it was just to prepare for another attack it looked as real as a real swordsman who practiced single sword style was doing it. Ken was starting big even though it was just a sparring match.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 pm

-enter from all me dtective hyusa-

He walked up the ramp and saw the captain. "Uh,sorry about the whole poison incident, Boss! The guy caught me by surprise. It won't happen again,I swear it!" He looked down at the black spot on his armor.
"Wha- it's gotten bigger?Crud!I best clean it!" He grabbed a wire brush and soap and started scrubbing. "if my dad was alive to see this, he'd give me the tanning of my life!" He inspected his armor, and finding it clean,put it back on. "Hu, no proper Sea Knight should leave his armor in that condition. how embarrasing...." Heshrugged, and went into the Kitchen to raid the pantry.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Nero anticipated that Ken would rush for the first hit. As the blade came down, Nero side stepped, but not just to the side, but towards Ken. Dodging the blade, he ducked a little, grabbed Ken’s hand before it could reach the gun and hit him into the solar plexus with his sword, still sheathed. He added a little haki, a increase the power. This made Ken fly off the ship, but before he flew overboard, there was a very distinctive sound, and Nero was on the side of the ship, and kicked Ken the other way, back on the deck. “Well you sure are a hothead aren’t you.” Nero hopped on the deck, but then noticed Hyusa. At that moment he lowered his hat and grimed. “Hey Hyusa, why don’t you join us?” he then looked at Ken “Two on one. Lets see how well the two of you can work together.”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm

He walked out of the kitchen, various meats in his arms. "Spar,captain. Alright,if you think that's okay...." He put down the food, and stepped to the side of Ken,drawing out his gaint scimitar. "Time to show you my unique style, Seven Seas Sword!" He shifted into his defense stance, his chainmail rattling.
"i think my Rolla Bolwa Attack!" He ran, and started rolling.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Ken slowly got and smiled as he rose his head. "Haki, right. My sensei said other people will be able to use it. It's a shame he didn't teach me how to do it but at least he gave me a demonstration of how powerful it is, though I didn't like being the dummy." He then looked at the captain and had a look of relief. "Well I'm glad I was right about you being strong." he said as he prepared another attack.

He then saw Hyusa "Do I have to work with him? If anything I prefer to be the one fighting two people." He then saw him attack "Well... I have seen weird attacks and that is... about average for the attacks I have seen. Though considering the attacks I've seen, that is pretty weird." He said as he watched.

He then looked at Nero to see what he would do. "How will you react to these kinds of attacks then?" he said quietly to himself as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

“Damn, you’re pretty good. Whoever your master was before me sure knew a lot. But didn’t I tell you I myself will teach you a few things? One of them will be the use of Haki. Trust me when I say this is handy.” He then noticed that Hyusa was preparing to attack. “Oh yes Ken, you definitely have to work with him. You see, we’re a crew now, so we needa work together.” I guess you’re catching what I’m saying, right?” At this moment Hyusa was rolling towards him. Hm, that’s a rather strange attack. With that thought, Nero focused more haki into his fist and made a strainght, that just happened to land on the head. This sent Hyusa flying towards Ken, as Nero continued towards Ken “You can consider teamwork another thing you’ll learn from me.”
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 pm

"My sensei tried to train me in teamwork as well. It was the worst training I can remember." Ken said as he ducked and then did an uppercut but it wasn't a normal uppercut. "Ken punch!!!" he shouted as he knocked Hyusa in the air.

"So far I have seen that you are good at dodging but what if I take that away?" As soon as Ken finished saying this he threw a sword straight at Nero, it seemed like one sword but it was actually two swords together. Before the swords got to Nero Ken was already above them. He looked down and smile.

He then slashed horizontally with each sword while kicking downwards. This prevented dodging to the right, left and prevented him dodging by jumping or ducking. Not only this but the attack was so fast that it made it very hard to dodge by going backwards but Ken knew that Nero was very fast so he was ready to instantly switch to his guns and shoot him if he attempted to dodge backwards.

Ken knew that if he did dodge backwards that would also prevent him from countering in anyway but he was still careful and prepared just in case Nero somehow found a way out of it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Hehe, sir, I'm gonna trip you u-" BAAM! "Wha-look out!" Hyusa was sent flying to Ken, who had a glint in his eye. "Shredder-guy,you best not- Yaagh!" He was sent flying upwards, the air whistling in his ears. He saw that he was approaching a beam,and he grinned."Hahha,tiem to rev it up a notch!" He rotated around,planting his feet on the beam."Cannonball switch!" Hyusa pushed off, and started rolling, the air rippling around him. He fell back down, heading for the captain."Coming back at you like a boomerang,sir!"
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Wow, that’s quite a lot of stuff at once. Nero tossed the sheathed sword to his right and blocked the incoming blades. With his left his stopped the kick. “Damn, you sure are a fast guy.” With that he kicked Ken in the chest, once again using haki, sending him at Hyusa. “Unfortunately for you Ken, you have to work together with others. There is no other option for you.” He said as the two fighters collided.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Hyusa's eyes widened as he saw Ken flying toward him. "oh,no...." When Ken hit, Hyusa attacked him instead of the target. "Sorry,Shredder-guy!I'll just have to use you as a spring board,I guess.."Hyusa unrolled, and jumped off of Ken's head,heading toward Captain Nero. "King Sweep!"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:18 pm

"This is annoying, It's like when me and Jin first started teamwork training. Kept on getting in each others way. My sensei always used to say that a lack of teamwork can weaken a person. Hey Nero, Fine I'll bite, if it's teamwork you want it's teamwork you're gunna get captain."

Ken then punched his swords multiple times using Ken punch to get a lot of steel pieces. He then threw the steel pieces and started shooting them. He was instantly switching between four guns because using two would have been too slow.

In an instant Nero was surrounded by metal shards coming at him from all angles which made it so he couldn't dodge in any direction. I hope that move is powerful kid. Ken thought to himself as he saw the steel pieces and the kids move approaching Nero at the same time.

Last edited by Hawkeman92 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Finally. Nero’s face got a little more serious this time. In a blink of an eye, he tossed up his sword, and moved in to Hyusa. He counterattacked by grabbing his sword-hand and his neck. With a swing he got him to the floor, but also used him as a shield against some of the metal shards. The rest he knocked away with a haki blast. These kids are starting to get better. He caught his sword, and with a static appeared in the air, in front of Ken, and aimed a strike at his face with a palm full of haki.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Ken saw Nero right in front of him ready to strike and now the only weapon Ken had were empty guns. Ken threw the guns in the way and also tried to block as well but couldn't block in time and though the gun got in the way it was still powerful. Ken flew down and hit the deck though he got up very fast still prepared to fight.

Kens hands were dripping with blood because of breaking the extra durable swords and then throwing the metal shards. "Damn, I don't even have any weapons anymore." He said as he looked around for something to use.

He then saw some of the shards in the ground "Hey, That will do." Ken said with a smile. Ken took ten shards and started to balance them on his figures as he looked at Nero "The flying snake style." He said quietly to himself.

It was one of the many style taught to him by his sensei, it not only offered all around defence but could attack from unpredictable place and keep attacking afterwards. The style makes it so the arms resemble flying snakes in the way they continuously attack. Even though Ken had not yet completely mastered it, the style was a very strong one which only four people including himself and his sensei used.

He started slowly walking towards Nero hoping that Nero would attack first. It was because he hadn't mastered it that he couldn't run while using it since it required a lot of concentration and running would give a penalty to how efficient it was. He felt kind inferior since his sensei could not only run while using this technique but he could also use soru.

The weakness he could think of this unmastered style was the range as he could not attack the enemy if he was far away even though his sensei made it look easy. He continued as he looked at Nero who would hopefully be confused and underestimate a technique that required balance since very few people even knew about the style.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm

He grinned as he fell toward his captain, King Sweep locked and loaded."Haha,this is...Wha? Yaaagh,that
stung!" He was suddenly tossed to the ground, with a few metal shards lodged in his armor. He pried out one that was located on his bum, and got up. "Haha,shoulda expected that. Time to get serious.." He put his gaint scimitar on the ground, and clapped his hands hands together. Two short shords lept from his sleefes and into his hands."Haha, this should be fun..." He ran toward toward Captain Nero, grinning a dangerous grin,his canines gleaming." Shadow Knight style!" He lept up, his short swords spinning around in his hands."Cannonball switch!" He started rolling in midair,his shortswords wirring like a buzzsaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise on Arrival
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Gameplay :: East Blue :: Dalmarta :: Docks-
Jump to: