One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Surprise on Arrival

Go down 
+2
Nero Morgan
Hawkeman92
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nero Morgan
Admin

A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Ken started balancing blade shards on his finger-tips. What’s he up to now? Is this some sorta combat style? If so, I’d like to see it. But at that moment Hyusa came back at him. He used the rolling attack again, but this time he was using blades. They were spinning at high speeds, which made the attack he countered earlier more dangerous. Looks like this kid’s also getting his act together. These attacks can actually do same serious damage. Nero stepped in, and the two swords came into contact with his sheathed sword, stopping them. He did, however, get a small, clean cut on his shoulder. “Well wadduya know, I guess you drew the first blood in here.” With this, Nero Haki punched Hyusa.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

As Nero was distracted Ken used the time to get close to Nero "You shouldn't underestimate this style. I did at first and as a result I got wounds in places I didn't even think possible to get wounded." Ken then attacked Nero from top and bottom.

Even though he may have been able to dodge those Ken wouldn't stop and his would move to slice Nero. As he attacked Kens arms could be compared to two snakes attacking a single prey and even though it seemed he was on the offensive he could easily change the direction of his arms to defend.

Now that he was in range it would not only be extremely difficult to avoid but also nearly impossible to escape since if he stopped dodging the hard to dodge attacks he would be slashed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 pm

As Captain Nero countered his attack, he said, " Huh? But thata attack is...Urg!" He was punched in the head , and was blasted back. "Heh, you're stronger than I realized,sir. Please forgive me of that." he said, trying to unstick his helmet from over his eyes."Wha-i-its's stuck? Um, this is kinda embarrassing...."He tried using one of his shortswords to pry it off. It popped off, and he grabbed it up and popped it back onto his head. "Hahah, now I'm gonna have to get real seriuos!" He kicked up his scimitar, and caught it in his teeth. "Time for the three sword portion of my style."He started rolling again. "thord times the charm!" He jumped up,still rolling, and his sword's whirring in the air. "Cannonball Switch!"
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:31 pm

The Moment Hyusa was sent flying, Ken came out of nowhere and made a strike. Damn. A static sound was heard. Where Ken stood, just a bit in front of him was a haze, result of Nero’s escape move. On the floor there was also the hat and a few drops of blood that were quite noticeable. “That was some attack.” Nero was standing some distance away from Ken. There was blood running down his face from under his hair. The hat that was on the floor had 4 cuts on it. “Not bad, not bad. That definitely was an effective move. And now imagine how well it would work if you could use haki.” At that moment, Hyusa attacked again. This again? Nero readied, almost annoyed at Hyusa’s repeated attack. No, wait…its different. The third sword made it hard to get close to. So this time Nero just avoided the attack, and didn’t follow with a counter.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 pm

'Sorry,boss, if I hurt you, but.." Suddenly Captain Nero dodged his attack. 'Dang it,yet again!" His scimitar lodged itself in a slot on the railing,and it vibrated. "Y-y-y-y-y-youch!My jaws are c-c-c-c-clattering together." He put the his hands to his jaw sides, and the clattering stopped. "Ooh,I know now that my final technique is gonna have to be used. Captain, this is a kill-only techinque,but I've learned how to pull it so it only hurts.......alot." he focused on a quarter of sadness nad anger he's felt since that fateful day,and on his oath. "Forbidden attack: Holy Hell!" His eyes turned a very dark blue, and a wavering covered his knuckles.
"Here goes........." he said, his vioce rumbling. He ran toward Captain Nero, his fist poised toward the captain's torso.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Ken saw Hyusa going for another big hitter but Nero had been dodging a lot and there was a chance he would dodge this. Lets not waste this one. He thought to himself as he erased his presence, he wasn't good at sneaking around but he had be trained in some ninja styles and he didn't have to stay quiet for long.

Since Hyusa seemed to be using something powerful Ken stopped using the flying snake style and switch style to make himself quieter and then used his incomplete soru to get behind him. He grabbed Nero from behind and then switched back to flying snake style and wrapped Nero's Arms with his own.

His sensei used this technique on Ken once and almost broke his arms but Ken only wanted to keep Nero still. He held Nero and smiled as he saw Hyusa coming for the blow.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 pm

The kid regrouped fast and came in, this time with a different attack. Finally something new. But this is too straight for… Nero’s arms were suddenly immobilized. “Huh?” Ken used the technique from earlier to make sure Nero could not move his arms at all. Now, that is some teamwork. But…Nero made a rising kick, full of haki aiming at Hyusa’s face. However, he did not avoid being hit. The punch landed in the middle of his ribcage, and although was weaker than intended, it still did some damage. Damn. That’s one hell of a punch. When Hyusa was sent away again, Nero needed a moment to recover.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Though the weakened Holy Hell connected, he was sent flying back with a boot to the face. He was lying on the deck,thinking about what to do next. Suddenly a burning sensation developed in his nose.".........Yaaagh, that stings!" He sat up suddenly, clutching at his nose. He tried to stand up, but he wobbled, and fell back down onto the deck. "Huh, my balance is gone? How?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Ken watched as Hyusa attacked, he didn't think Nero could take an attack like that without any damage and knew that if he was going to attack it would be now though he couldn't attack as long as he was holding Nero. He could only think of one thing to do even though he really didn't want to do it but he couldn't see any other option.

"Hey captain..... How about we call a draw. We are in a stalemate right now and the only thing I can do from here is try to copy my sensei and break your arms but an armless captain isn't much good." He hated the fact that he didn't win and a draw was almost as bad as losing. "So what do you say?" he asked though he really didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Lyca looked at sea as her attention had drifted off suzume that was snuggling the geezers head off. A small very.......very.......very......VERY slow boat docked and a man seemed to depart for town. Lyca saw the guy with half-moon glasses walk to a small tavern. "Suzu adventure" Lyca smiled and ran off after the guy.

[exit to john rea-gen docks]
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 pm

The guy seemed entirely lost in thought, or enchanted, or whatever explained that he just couldn't react to her.

"Nyaa, i'll be going ahead of you. byebye, coffiesmelling one." before she turned off she gave him a weak kiss and took a few steps back. "see you." she smiled at him as she disappeared with a flash. She had been delayed way too long, she'd go and search for the stuff she needed.

(heading of to "window shopping")
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 am

He tried standing up again. "He's right captain, this is going no where. We,at least me, are lucky just to get this far. And we're short on a few 'supplies', namely,explosives. I'm gonna go into town and pick some up. I'll see you guys later,k?" He sniffed and winced. "Geez,that hurts...." He walked into town,a grin on his face. "This is gonna be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:48 am

“Yeah good call Ken.” Nero was freed and walked up to his hat. “yep, you killed it, alright.” He got a rag, washed his face, and then put the hat on. He then looked around. Nero noticed a small boat that was docked there, and a guy who now went into the tavern. The captain of the other pirate crew seemed to be interested and was following him. “Hey, Ken. Would you kindly remain on the ship. I’m gonna go have a chat with that newcomer. See what he’s up to. Maybe we’ll get another crewmate. You guard the ship. That Alright?” Without waiting for the answer, he hopped overboard into the docks and made his way to the tavern.

(Leaving to John Rea-Smith docks)
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Ken released Nero since he agreed on calling it a draw, he hoped that maybe one day they can have a rematch one on one. He noticed the boat as well and was a bit disappointed, the day Dalmarta gets a lot of visitors was the same day he became a pirate. He would of usually fight all pirates that came but now that he was a pirate he had responsibilities like looking after the ship.

He started walking to were the weapons were kept, part of him hoped the pirate ship would get attacked so he could have some fun while another part of him wanted some time to check out the weapons. He also remember that during the fight he cut his hands quite a lot so he changed directions to treat the wounds on his hands first before going to check out the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Hyusa walked onto the ship, the bag of explosives slung over his shoulder. "I'm baaaaaaack, Mr. Shredder Dude! And I got more explosives!" he waited a minute, and then shrugged and tossed the bag onto the deck. He then went down to the barracks for a rest. "man, what a long day. I've joined a pirate crew, made myself into a bounty, and seem to have gained a ninja as a mortal enemy. Oh well, can't say it wasn't exciting,at least. Now time to take a nap." He yawned,took off his armor, and then laid down into a hammock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise on Arrival
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Gameplay :: East Blue :: Dalmarta :: Docks-
Jump to: