One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Surprise on Arrival

Go down 
+2
Nero Morgan
Hawkeman92
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:45 pm

"u no, that wasn nice...... After all, i havent eaten in three days....." He crawls to the edge of the sea,and picks up the jerky stick and eats it. He started looking less week and more strong. "Ah,that's the ticket! Now my strength is returned! Now it's time to show Mr. "Tiny" just how powerful I am!" He walks over to a boulder, and unsheathes his gaint scimitar. "Special techinque!King Sweep!" I slash my sword through the stone. I turn around and grin, the boulder crumbling to dust as I do so. "Ha, how you like that that!" I stumble some. "Uh oh, I forgot this attack drains me of all my energy......"
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Ken had already got on the boat and was just ignoring the kid. He looked back at his new captain, the coffee freak and the kid "Hey what's taking you? Pirates do avoid the marines, right?" he said down at the three. He wanted to get out and fight strong people as fast as possible, even though he didn't know that much about pirates his sensei told him that they get in a lot of fights with strong people.

Ken then looked at the kid "Hey kid. If your coming with us then get on and stop playing with rocks. And try not to mess up the new ship." He said. He then started to get the anchor so they could set sail "Finally I get to have some fun." he said to himself as he continued with the anchor.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 pm

"Playing with rocks.........!" He thinks to himself:*he's utterly calm,not itimitated at all about my strength.
Hmm......He'd be a fine sparring partner.* He griinned to himself. *this adventure is gonna be fun....* "Alright,grouch,hold yer britches!Some of us need time to get some supplies together!" Rumages around in a random barrel,by luck discovers a big bag of jerky. He takes out a stick and eats it,replacing his energy. He slings the bag over his shoulder, adjusting the gaint scimitar to make it comfortable. He adjusts his armor and climbs aboard. "so,this is my new home? Cool..." He mutters under his breath." Im coming for you,demon. Im coming and Im gonna destroy you for killing my family......"
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:16 pm

“That’s not a bad trick kid. But that attack is flawed.” He then looks towards Monte. “I didn’t catch your name yet, but I guess you’re right. If we massacre a marine patrol it might get troublesome later on.” He gets on board the ship. “Alright we’re setting sail.” With that he made his way to the rudder.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm

I look at my new boss. "How is King Sweep flawed ,sir?" I ask, geting out a polishing rag, and polishing my helmet,so it won't rust. After I polish my helmet, I out it back on my head, and take off my cainmail armor. Underneath, Im wearing a regualr shirt,and calf length shorts. I then start in on my chainmail.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Nero looked at the kid for a moment, then chuckled. “Oh don’t get me wrong. It’s a very powerful attack that when hits, would probably take even someone like me down. The flaw is…” he was now by the rudder “you said it yourself: it drains you of all your energy. And the way I see this attack, it by far is not something like a last resort. You needa be able to use this attack in a rapid succession. That’s one of the ways for you to become stronger.”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:38 pm

" hmm, your probally right,boss. that attack is a last resort attack, or a finisher. Most attack of mine are like that, except the rolla bowla techinujue and the the jokes on you techinuqe." I finish cleaning up my armor and put it back on. I point to the dude who sliced the sheet apart. "So,whats his deal, boss? Why did he call me tiny?"
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm

After a short look on Ken, Nero replies “Dunno what his deal is. Seems like someone who enjoys fighting. And the reason he called you tiny is probably because…” he makes a grin “lets face it, you’re not exactly a giant.” Nero then turns to Ken “So that friend of yours built this ship? Its pretty nice.”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:46 pm

he sighed. "man, I', 5"8,right? Surely that's tall for my age......" He shrugged, then started polishing his short swords and scimitar. "Oh, well, least I still got my strength and techinuqe........
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:48 pm

"Tiny tin boy is tiny. Just face it. Don't worry, you'll grow in time." He said to the boy, he didn't care whether he liked it or not. He then heard the captain compliment the ship "It should be pretty nice since it took almost two whole years to finish it. It probably would be done sooner if more people worked on it but people here stay here and don't care about people who want out." he replied.

He then started to walk away "If you need me then shout me. I'm going to check out the ship." he said as he walked towards a door.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:52 pm

"Maybe i'll check out the armory and workshop...." He went down in2 the ship and start looking around. "Oooh, a razor boomerang! and a arm cannon! Sweet! finnaly, some decent long range weapons!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:03 pm

He came back out,grinning, with the boomerrang tucked into his belt. "Hehehehehhe, let somebody try getting me from afar now!Hahahahahhahaha! "he danced around, holding up his new weapeon.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 pm

He saw what seems to be another pirate ship, and he went over to the rail and wave, his armor glinting strongly from the sun. I see what seems to be a women on the deck. He turned to his boss and said, "Sir? theres another pirate crew coming."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

-enter from landing of the blood pirates (Iga docks)-

The ship slowly drifted towards the island, this time there was no need to change the flag. The island was a gather point of pirates, up until this year not even the marines knew about it. Yet lately so,me marines have come through the island, luckely nothing to serious yet to change the flag.

"Island In sight, captain dear" She yelled to Lyca who was laying on deck in anticipatision. Lyca jumped of and whistled between her fingers and her bat flew from the cabin to her, it lifted Lyca's barret with one wing and went underneath it. Lyca jumped on the front of the ship and looked towards the island. A glimmering came from one of the ships at the docks, it had a pirate flag rased aswell. "This could be interresting" She grinned while looking at all the ships.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:31 am

Monte onboard the ship, taking a quick look around, memorizing everything he can at once. The ship is one's best friend at sea so one must understand the ship, knowing its flaws was what he remembered. The only thing he had ever considered a great importance. He quickly found himself fixing two cups of rich black coffee in the kitchen, picking both cups. He began to walk calmly outside towards the rudder where his captain resides. "The names Monte." While handing him a cup of coffee.

Out in the distance another pirate ship was seen not far away. He could smell trouble ahead. When two pirates of different alliance met things never go too well, it had always ended in a bloodbath. He remembered seeing two pirates fighting over a bag of rice, the funny thing was that someone else had stolen it when both were half dead. "Hey, little man, you were in the armory weren't you, now tell me do we have cannons or gunpowder?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am

........you know, im not really that small.............Anyway,yeah,we have plenty of weapon. That's were I got this razor boomerang."He held it up. " By the way, my names Hyusa.Nice to meet you Monte. hy do you want to know if there is any weapons.?" He asks as he's fiddling around ith his new weapon.
Back to top Go down
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:46 am

"Yes Hyusa, we need to get them ready for anything." He said looking at Hyusa while he took a sip "Ah coffee, its just as well as any other day". He started to look for the other boy, but due to age he wasn't able to see properly but noticed his presence, "Hey kid, get your lazy bum ready." He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 am

He looked down at his unarmored feet.Maybe I should go get some armor boots made at the blacksmith.............Monte, Im gonna go get some armor boots at the black smith. I'll see ya in a little while.." He got up and went to the ramp that led to the docks. As he got off, his armor glimmered brightly. he went into town, where he guessed the blacksmith was.

-continued at the blacksmith-
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:11 am

-continued from teh blacksmith-

He limped aboard, a piece of paper clenched in his hand. veins of green were spreading from his neck,where a blodart was lodged. "Gotta get this to the captian....gotta get this to him......." He suddenly stopped, and fell foward. The paper fell from his grapse to the floor, and said this. * If you want the cure for the boy, find and fight me. You have till 4 weeks before he dies.*
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 am

"hmmmmnyaaaaa~" suzume came up on deck stretching her limbs. "so we there yet? ... nyaa?"she noticed a ship further away, it had a jolly roger above aswell, so another band of pirates.

She jumped upon the mast going onto it's far edge to get a better view, her eyes were trained but aside from the count of people and their hight she could only tell that one of them must have been a kid, the others were males and quite possibly older than her.

"Captain, there's a band of pirates there, they slightly outnumber us, most of them are males, one a kid. What do we do with them?" she shouted downwards on deck.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 pm

"I've got a name you damn coffee freak, call me Ken!!!" Ken shouted back. He walked out on the deck, he had checked some of the cannons and also other things which were probably weapons for the ship but Ken had never seen such things before. He decided that he would read the instructions about them, which Jin had kindly left behind, later.

"Where did that kid go anyway?" Ken said to himself and then saw the boy on the deck "Hey get up you lazy little-" He stopped as he saw the paper. He said it and realised that he was poisoned "HEY THE KID'S BEEN POISONED, CAPTAIN!!!" He called out. "Damn I'm no good with this kind off stuff. Why couldn't it be a wound instead?" He said as he worried about the boy.

He then noticed a pirate ship "Damn, for once I'm not hoping for a fight." he said. Ken was ready to take on the pirate ship but he had other things on his mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm

"We should go and say hi" Mori flapped his wing across Lyca's face "Yeah, your right Mori. Let's ignore them for now and we can play if they attack" She grinned and pointed at an empty space in the dock. "We shall dock there"

The ship sailed for the spot as another boat which was smaller and more agile sailed around them and docked in their spot. "ARG i hate when that happens" Lyca looked down and it was a small bandit boat, they were armed and they mocked Lyca as they were getting ready to go on land. "SUZUME, we shall go teach the mister bandits some manners" With a clearly annoyed face she jumped from the boat to the small bandit boat. It had around 10 bandits on it. Lyca landed on one his face smashing it in, she then made a straight left for the other punching him of the boat.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:03 pm

"understood Captain, nyaa." she jumped down and disappeared as she hit the ground, reappearing behind two of the bandits aiming at lycan with their guns. Suzume was holding her knife and her Sickle in both hands, poised right at the bandits throats.

"Should I kill them or just knock them out?"
"hesitating only kills your captain!" one of the bandits suddenly spoke up, pulling the trigger. nothing happened.
"Stupid - guns don'T work without bullets." suzume teased, she slightly opened one hand, several bulets dropping out of it.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 pm

"Kill, knock out, aren't they just a way to see who is strong and who is weak, if they survive they are strong and else they are weak." She grinned and send a bandit flying with an uppercut. She turned around and tore the base of the mast aoart grabbing the mast and brasing herself. "SUZUME DUCK" She swung the mast around 4 of the remaining 6 bandits ducked and jumped over it yet the other two got smashed by the mast.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Suzume threw her two bandits face-forward into lyca's roundhouse strike, dodging it herself. While doing so she already rearranged her weapons, catching two of the bandit within her chain, while using he rknife to block an incoming sword - she kicked it's user right off the boat with one strike to the face and one in the lower regions.

Another blow aimed for her, but as it neared she suddenly flashed away, pinning down the two bandits with her sitting atop of them, with spread legs.
"How can you be so fast?!" one of the pinned asked, slightly distracted by her panties.
"I'm Suzume, a ninja. nin-nin." she announced cheerfully. the two below her didn't even try to struggle to get her off. "and now you be some good boys and row your boat out of our parking space, is that okay, myeow?"

the two, despite not all of their crew would be agreeing, nodded firmly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise on Arrival
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Gameplay :: East Blue :: Dalmarta :: Docks-
Jump to: