One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Surprise on Arrival

Go down 
+2
Nero Morgan
Hawkeman92
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

A Surprise on Arrival Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:06 am

A Pirate ship was heading for the dock of Dalmarta, the captain seemed to be confident and ready to loot the place before going to logue town. The lookouts then saw an arrow pointing to a small entrance that seemed like a good place for a sneak attack.

"Hey, should I tell the captain about this?"
"Nah, it's too obvious. There's an arrow pointing to it and also there's pirate there. We might be fired upon before we dock."
"Yeah, your right... Wait... The pirates are all unconscious."
"What?"
"I... I see a shadow of someone holding one of them... AHHH!!!"
"WHAT IS IT?!?!"
"I- I could swear he just looked at this ship just now."
"Let me see."
"He's gone now. He just jumped of the ship."
"Dammit, don't scare me like that. We will set anchor at the docks anyway."
"S-sure."

The pirate ship then docked and the captain started to talk to his crew. "All right boys, get ready for a raid." He said with a smile, He was confident that he would loot this place for all it was worth.

Meanwhile a person was running towards the dock, with lots of swords and guns on him he ran without stopping. He got closer and closer to the docks and began to see a pirate ship there, he started to smile as he drew closer.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:48 am

"C'mon boys, LETS GO!!!" The captain shouted but before they could get of the ship they saw a person standing at the docks looking right at them with a smile. He had weapons all around and was already holding two swords, he looked at the explosives on the ship and then back at the pirates.

"Looks like we have someone who's sacrificing himself for his island." The captain said with a smirk.
"I assure you. The reason I fight is not to protect this island. It's not smart to have explosives on the deck." The person said smiling back.
"This ship is invincible. Nothing can breach the walls of this ship once there up. So why hide them?"
"Captain!!! This... This person has the same shape as the shadow we saw take out a pirate ship..."
"WHAT!!! RAISE THE WALLS!!!" The captain shouted as the crew pulled ropes and steal walls rose from the side of the ship.

"Too bad you can't beat us now. But there's holes so we can still fire at you." The captain said with another smirk on his face. The person standing in front of them just smiled and threw his swords up high. "SHOOT HIM!!!" The captain shouted but before they could shoot the person he threw a gun up high. The crew were puzzled why he did it and before they looked away from the gun thrown high the person shot the trigger with another gun making the gun in the air which were higher then the walls shoot down at the explosives.

An explosion could be seen despite the walls and the ship started to go up in flames, before it sank completely all the crew and the captain ran off. "CHARGE!!! CHOP THIS GUY INTO PIECES SO SMALL I WON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT HIM!!!" The captain said in a rage which was probably because his ship just got destroyed.

The person then grabbed the swords that he threw up earlier and charged forward. He slashed one and block another pirates attack, while blocking the attack he threw his sword and impaled someone aiming at him with a gun. He pulled out another sword he had and stabbed the person he blocked and then used the swords to stab two other people at the side of him. He pulled two more swords out, threw them and impaled four people, despite this the pirates kept charging to try to overwhelm him. He then jumped on one and jumped of him and while he was in the air he got two guns and shot two more people.

Even after he ran out of weapons he picked up ones that were dropped and disposed of the pirates as they came to him. Even though he was killing them one after another he didn't flinch and carried on attacking like he was enjoying himself.

After a while he was standing alone surrounded by corpses. He looked around and saw the captain who was fatally wounded but still alive. "W-who are you..." The captain said trying to crawl to the man "My name is Ken. Think of yourself lucky, I usually don't give my name to people as weak as you but since it is a dying mans wish." Ken said to the captain as the captain collapsed.

Ken then started walking back "Weak pirates after weak pirates. I'm never going to learn anything from these people and Jin doesn't seem to know anything else either. I'm so bored..." Ken said to him self as he wondered what he would do now.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:56 pm

As the young man would walk away from the wreked ship, clapping was heard. A bit further away from the ship stood a man in his thirties. He wore wide pants, a pair of boots a jacket and a hat. Next to him was a sheathed katana. “Well wadduya know, so many interesting people out here, but I never thought I’d run into someone this strong around here.” The man picked up his weapon and walked into the light. He was in front of the burning ship, or more accurately what remained of it. “Although its kind of a shame you sank this ship. Could’ve been handy with those walls and everything.” He then started walking in the direction of the lad, his face hidden in the hat.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"A ship for cowards. Those pirates used to be stronger, though still weak. Because those walls made it so they never had to fight, they started to get rusty. They may of lasted about ten minutes longer if they didn't have those walls." Ken said while looking behind himself at the man. He knew that the man couldn't be a civilian since they all ran away when the pirates came, and none of the civilians were brave enough to fight since if they were he would have already fought them.

"So who are you? One of those pirates... Nah you seem much more skilled. Since you just saw what I can do and there is no sign of fear on you, I'm guessing you are strong. Well we'll find out soon." Ken turned around and picked up a sword and a gun. He wondered what kind of person this man was since he just saw Ken beat an entire crew and didn't seem scared.

"You seem interesting. My name is Ken Hakamichi. What is your name?" He asked as he got ready to fight this person to see how strong he was.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm

The man stopped and looked up a bit. The shadow of the hat was still falling on his face, but it was clear he was looking at the lad’s face. “Well that’s not exactly a nice reaction. Here I am praising your strength and all you do is try and fight me to fight me?” He then looks back at the ship. “Besides I would’ve used this ship a bit differently. But then, what does it matter at this point, right?” he looked at the lad again. “So then, why do you fight Ken?”
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:16 pm

"Why do some people talk to themselves and not just keep it in their head? Why do some seek power while others just live there life normally? I guess it's because I was brought up that way, you could say it is a hobby. Despite what you have seen I do not fight to kill people, that is just because they are too weak to live and besides that they take lives themselves and ones who take lives should be ready to put their lives on the line." It was not common for Ken to talk so much but this person interested him and even though Ken was getting ready to fight the man still didn't show signs of fear.

"I enjoy fighting but I don't enjoy holding back. Nobody here wants them to live and they are to weak for me to want them to live. You may ask what I want to achieve, the answer to that would be strength. The reason I don't attack these civilians is because there is nothing to learn from them, I attack pirates in hopes that they are strong and will have skills that I don't posses. Unfortunately I haven't met such a person in a while." Ken was getting bored of talking.

"Now that I told you my life storey let's fight, You seem like a skilled person which I don't see around here much and that is the only reason I have talked so much. I have used more time then I would like so please make this an interesting battle." Ken said. He was completely ready for battle now and was ready to attack as soon as the man made an aggressive move. Ken could only hope that his instincts were right and this person would be strong.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:38 pm

“Well you sure are talkative” said the man with a sigh. “But you do know there are many other ways to gain strength instead of just attacking any pirate or marine that gets in your way.” He still didn’t change anything in his stance. He was still just standing there, full of openings. “Besides don’t you think it’s a bit of a reckless way of learning?” he looked straight into Ken’s eyes “It might get you killed some day.”
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:50 pm

"If you mean reading a book or something then that is way too boring for me." Ken was fed up with talking and decided to make the first move. He took his sword and broke it in two using his knee, the then threw the blade to the side of him making it spin and the hilt with part of the blade still attached straight towards him, he then used the gun to shoot the blade at the side to make it spin towards the man from the side.

He then used his foot to kick two swords up and grab them, afterwards he started to charge at the man. "Hope you don't mind me starting big." he said as he got closer.
Back to top Go down
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Monte was walking along the dock, acting as the guard while waiting for the first supply of the finest black coffee this place had to offer. He always had first pick with the lowest price of the day since he was they're very first customer. Illegal traders had considered this place as a last resort if there sales were low, the reason hardly no one ever comes here was pirates. He heard rumors about a giant coffee ship docking here for a quick buck.

Deeply inhaling the air, smelling coffee just a mile away, the moment he had been waiting for was coming sooner then he had expacted. He had been camping for the past week, eating nothing but rice and beans which he got from the locals. He had dozed off in a run down shack while pirates were raiding the place. When he woke up, the place had become a battle field. Only one thing was on his mind "Did the coffee survived". He quickly rushed outside and saw pirate corpses laying on the ground. They"re were two other people, both looking quite serious as if a life and death battle had just began, ignoring them, pressing onwards to the ship.

He took a quick look inside and found nothing but pirate messes. Then he began to rush back, where two battle ready fools were about to fight. The younger one started to charge, he knew that the moment one of them had moved none can stop them. But he had to for the sake of his beloved coffee. He unsheathed his side sword, decided to help the poor boy and whirled his sword in the air before swinging a heavy blow at the man from behind. "FOR COFFEE".
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:46 pm

As the blade was spinning towards him it stopped an inch away from his eye as Nero caught it. Charging, are you? You still have quite a bit to learn kid. But then suddenly another man came from behind with a heavy sword swing. Wow! Who the hell is this guy? Sidestepping the swing, Nero Ken’s sword being swung at his neck so he blocked it by unsheathing the sword only a little bit, just enough to get the blade to stop. “And just who the hell are you?” without waiting for an answer Nero kicked the big man in the chest, forcing him back. He then just barely managed to dodge a sword from Ken. Kicking him as well, he then got up, but didn’t change his stance and was still full of openings. Only then did it strike him. He turned to the new guy “Wait a minute…did you just say “for coffee”?”
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:00 pm

"Hey coffee freak, I haven't had a fight with a guy like this in ages. Stand back, I'll fight you later." Ken said after being kicked back. "If your going to fight this person then I'll fight the both of the you." He said shifting his gaze to the new person for an instance.

He then charged at the person he was fighting ignoring the new person though he was still ready to attack him if he got in his way again. Ken swung his swords but before they hit he side stepped to the side and kicked up a gun which he caught and aimed at the person he was fighting.

He started to pull the trigger as the two swords continued to move to strike the opponent. Even though it seemed extremely hard to get out of this Ken readied himself to attack with a sword on the ground just in case he somehow dodged or to dodge just in case he countered.
Back to top Go down
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:10 pm

The kick forcely pushed Monte a few inches away, still in range. He saw the boy rushing at the other man, "Damn you, calling me a coffee freak at a time like this". As two swords were flying at the pirate and the boy making another moved with a gun in his hand. Monte parried both swords and rushed at the boy, his hand lurching out, and shoved the boy onto the ground, poising his sword at his neck. "Listen kid, I don't have time for your so called fight, it's pointless and I want my coffee, the man over there might know where it is, so once I'am done you can have your fun but if you dare interfere I'll make your head into a coffee mug." He said with sharp cold voice which every word rang like bell in the air.

He looked back at the pirated standing behind them. "Tell me, did you see another ship beside yours out in the sea."
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Ah, well this does explain a few things. “Heh, I’ve seen thousands of ships in this world that I would only dream of calling my own. You see, I do not own a ship, which is why I’m in the market for one right now.” said Nero with a smile. He then looked at Ken “You know what, you can learn in a different way and I propose this one to you…” he walked up to the two and made a friendly gesture for the man put the blade away “you can join my crew and I can teach you plenty of things including fighting. And as for you…” he turned to the man “Highly doubt you need any training but I guess I can promice you as much coffee as you want. What do you guys say to that?”
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:43 am

As the one Ken knew only as coffee freak looked away, Ken broke a bit of a sword next to him and used it to hit away the sword poised at his neck, he then used his soru to make a bit of distance. He then heard the one he saw first start talking.

Ken listened to the offer and smiled "I doubt you could teach me that many things about fighting since I already know a lot but I don't mind learning what you have to offer." he said. He knew that joining a crew would mean that he would get to travel and find more kinds of combat.

"I don't mind how you teach me whatever you know but you still owe me a fight. I look forward to traveling with you." Ken said with a smile. "But we don't have to take the coffee freak with us, do we?" Ken said while looking back at the one he just addressed.
Back to top Go down
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:08 am

Monte took in every word that the pirate would promise, "An unlimited supply of coffee, eh, not bad." He said with a doubtful voice. The boy broke away from his sword and now standing quite clear from his range. The way the boy replied, give him a hint that the boy would possibly join and if he'd join as well there's gonna be more trouble ahead. "Boy, I'am not your average coffee freak, I'am how'd you say a coffee collector." He said, eyeing with him a violent stare.

Looking back at the pirate and took one good look at his face, "I'll come as well but we're going to need to have a private conversation after this, it'll be about the boat and the promise you made me." He sheathed his sword and made his way back to the shack, grabbing his stuff, putting it inside a small leather bag before coming back again. "This man shows some promise despite his age... but that boy... attracts all the troubles in the world". He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Takeshi got the answers he wanted to hear, as well as something he expected from Ken. “Don’t worry. We need this guy. The more people the better right?” He then turned to the direction of the docs. Yeah, I’ll fight you some other time I guess. “Now then gentlemen, all we have to now is commandeer a ship.”
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:07 pm

"Sorry, not many good ships on this island. There was that other pirate ship, it looked quite sturdy." Ken wondered. He knew that since it was only a normal pirate ship it wouldn't that strong and he didn't want to be slowed down.

"I know of a ship you can use. What a coincidence, it was finished only a few days ago." A voice came from seemingly no where. A person slightly younger then Ken could be seen approaching in a non aggressive and calm manner, Ken knew who it was straight away.

"Jin, When did you get here?"
"I came here before you. I was hiding my presence. I thought you was busy so I thought I would save the villages from the pirates."
"Those other pirates were far to weak to keep me busy."
"I guess you're right." Jin said with a soft smile "Anyway I heard you needed a ship."
"Yeah. I was thinking off that other pirate ship."
"Ken your always rushing things. I just said that there was a ship for you to use and it's right here." Jin said looking at a ship with a sheet over it.
"That ship has been under construction for almost two years. Are you telling me that it's finally done?"
"I should know, I was the one building it, me and some villages. remember when you first told me that you was getting bored of the island? I knew it would only get worse so I started building a ship there and then using what I learnt from father."
"Sensei never taught me how to build a ship."
"Well I am his son. And you were only interested in fighting at that point. Anyway the ship doesn't have a name yet, I always thought I would leave it to you but it seems now you have a captain." Jin gave a calm smile to the one that Ken just joined.

Jin then turn to to others "My name is Jin. Take care of my friend Ken, He can be reckless sometime." Jin then started to walk away "Hey what about one last fight before I leave!!!" Ken shout as Jin was leaving but Jin gave a calm smile and replied "Sorry. But I don't like violence." He then continued to leave.

"Well we have a ship now." Ken said as he looked at the covered ship. "I wonder what it is like. I've been waiting to find out for about a year now." Ken was exited and knowing that Jin knew him like a book there were probably going to be some interesting weapons as well.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

He floated along on his "raft", which was nothing more than three wide boards held together with rope. He took off his metal cap,and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Man,how could the Marine's do this to me! I only stole a sandwich! After all, a 15-yr old lad has gotta keep up his streangth." Sighs as stomach rumbles. "Speaking of which....Man,what a drag....."He clapped his helmet back on, somewhat depressed. "I've fought more than 50 monsters!This can't be my end....." He sniffs, and then catches a scent of something. "Land? Can it be?" He stands up, his chainmail clanking. "Yes,yes it is!" Suddenly, he hears cracking underneath his feet. He looks down."Oh,no!The raft is coming apart!" He sees a group of people standing on a dock. "Ey, gents, a wee help,please? Like now,maybe?" The raft came apart and Hyusu had to preform a balancing act on the last board. "I cant keep my balance much longer! I'm gonna have to jump!" He lept toward the dock,but missed. Fortunally a strong hand grips his forearm, and pulls him up on2 the dock. "thanks,mate.I thought I was a goner......" He looked up with bleared eyes up to his savior. "Looks like I owe you a life debt...."
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Nero stood above the kid, looking at him with a bit of a grin. “Well wadduya know? An armored up kid shows up from nowhere on a blasted raft and nearly drowns himself. Guess you’re in my debt kiddo.” Nero then looks at the sheeted ship. He walks up to it but then stops half way. “Hey Ken, you know what? I think you should have the honor of showing us this ship. After all, it was intended for you.” Nero then turns to the kid “I’m Nero Morgan by the way. Who are you?”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:31 pm

I stand up slowly, my chainmail creaking. "Man, my armors gonna rust....." I look at the man and bow.
"My name is Hyusa,sir. And thank you for saving my life." Starts speaking in a formal dialect. "My life is your life, my blood is your blood, I am your sheild and sword. May I never falter in mt oath." Sighs, and loosens up his shoulder. "Now that I have taken the oath,sir, I now owe you a life debt. And, as such, Ill pretty much be a loyal weapon for you. Whatever you need, Ill do.Within reason, of course....." My stomach growls sharply. "Crud......" Falls down on one knee.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 pm

While Kens new captain and the kid was talking, Ken got on top of the covered ship with six swords. He threw four swords in the air and then grabbed the sheet covering the ship, he jumped while holding the sheet and then jumped off the four swords taking the sheet with him. He then used his swords to cut the sheet and after he cut it in pieces he threw the swords away and grabbed a bit of the sheet to make himself fall slower.

When he landed he turned smiling though his display would of probably been ignored as the ship was a sight to behold. It seemed very durable and seemed like there were a lot of weapons on it, it was obvious it was made with Ken in mind. It also looked well done and was obviously done by no armature.

"Wow nice ship. I didn't know Jin could do something like this." He then looked down and saw the kid. "So who the tiny tin boy? He asked, he wasn't sure about other places but to him it was unusual for kids in armour to float on land by raft.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 pm

I look at the dude who just cut the sheet into ribbons."Whoa..." I'm thinking that he's pretty cool when I hear.."Tiny tin boy" "Tiny!? I'll have you know im quite powerful!I can punch a hole through armor in one punch! " I try to stand,but my stomach growls and I fall back onto one knee. "Dang,I'm too low on energy......" I sigh, then gets a determined look to my eyes. "I have slain more than 50 monsters! Just wait till I recover my streangth! Then I'll show you what I can do!"
Back to top Go down
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Monte calmly walked down the dock towards his new captain, when someone else appeared, talking to his captain. An armored boy who looks more mature then the other one. "Captain, we are goiong to need to set sail soon, its almost time for the marines patrol. We would not want any trouble with, would we." He said as he stared at the boy. "His a little young to be out on the sea alone, godblasted where are his parents." He thought to himself, he saw the boy who called him a coffee freak calling out names this time it was for someone else. "Kiddo, get your stuff, we're leaving and behave yourself." he said with a commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

he turns to a man who just walked up. "Say,sir,would you happen to have any jerky on you, I need to regain my streantgh." He try's standing again,but he collaspes onto two knees this time. "Man....I need food,and quick....." I learn foward, and I couch out a small spatter of blood. "Man, that last monster really took it outa me......"
Back to top Go down
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Monte looked at the hungry boys face, drooling over something he might not have. He took alook inside his leather bag, a long brown figure appeared as he pulled out his hand. It was a jerky and a long one. "Here I'll throw it in the air and you can catch, why don't we play fetch while we're at it." He tossed the jerky high in the air. It slowly falls down, the wind picked up and carried it along, as it headed somewhere near the sea. "Go on fetch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise on Arrival
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Gameplay :: East Blue :: Dalmarta :: Docks-
Jump to: