One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Surprise on Arrival

Go down 
+2
Nero Morgan
Hawkeman92
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero Morgan
Admin

A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 pm

He noticed another ship at the horizon. Before he could even assess anything though, he heard Ken calling to him. When he came over, he saw the kid in a bad shape. “The hell is up with him? Poison?” he then noticed a piece of paper. He took it out of the kid’s hand and read what was on it. “Tch, that bastard” he scrunched the paper and threw it away. Nero then looked in the direction of the incoming pirate ship. Lets just hope they can help us.

He then noticed then when docking, two people came off the ship and started massacring a small group of bandits. “Stay on the ship. I’ll go talk to them.” With that he vanished with a static sound and a little distortion of light could be seen where he was.

“Excuse me, ladies.” He appeared behind the one who seemed like the captain, his sword in his hand and stained in blood. Two bandits that were about to hit the woman were sliced. “Can we talk” Nero asked, sheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 pm

As Lyca hardened her body into a tekkai the incoming attack that she was going to defend against didn;t come. She looekd back and the two bandits she was gonna smash were gone, a red mist drizzled down as a swordsman stood before her with a blood stained sword in his hand.

Talk? Like with fists? Lyca Looked at him and wondered a bit, not knowing what to do she decided for the fun test she learned from her dad. Throw a punch if the other survives you can talk. Lyca smiled "Let's talk" With that sentence a fist flew towards the swordmans gut, if he could block it she would talk.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Suzume just continued watching, the two bandits below joined her - they just had to look upwards to see lyca and nero. and two of their skewered comrades

"nyaa~"
was the only thing suzume would say as lyca started picking another fight. she realy is hotheaded.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 pm

As the fist was about to hit, Nero sidestepped and then caught the arm. “I said talk, not fight.” He let the hand go. This girl is a little strange, ain’t she. “Sorry to interrupt your fun, but there is something I was going to ask you. Do you happen to have a medic on board? Preferably the one who specializes with poisons and such because one of my crew mates has been poisoned and we can not heal him.”
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 pm

The swordman caught her payfull yet very harmfull pucnh and asked to talk again, but this time he added that it was without the use of fists. "Why didn;t you say so? She dropped her fighting stance yet it seemed as if she had no openings. The swordman explained his side of the story and asked for her help. "This sounds complicated, Need to ask Sakura. Swordsman follow me onto my ship. She pointed to the ship and slammed ehr fist through the hull of the bandit ship. "parking in me spot..... She jumped onto her ship and shouted while jumping "Lets go Suzume, swordsman"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Suzume jumped after her and disappeared with a flashstep onto the mast. she positioned herself like a cat preying on a mouse from high above - though it wasn't realy enmity towards the guy who had appeared with that crackling sound carrying a sword, more curiousity.

"nyaa~" she hummed from above. she hadn't told her new captain that she could deal with most poison easily. Aside from that, the guy was a pirate and thus a rival. unless her captain ordered her to she wouldn't help anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Ken watched as the other pirate started a fight but he did not interfere since it was one on one. He knew that if he attacked then it may have started a fight between the two ships and put the young one in danger.

He also used this to see how his captain fought but once again he seemed to have avoided a real fight just like he did with Ken. Ken was a bit disappointed since all he had learnt was that his captain was good at avoiding fights.

He picked the boy up ready to board the other ship once he got word from his captain. He hoped that the other pirates would help them out and was ready to transport the boy to the other ship but he was also ready to attack if they all tried to attack the captain though he hoped this would not happen.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 pm

He woke up and groaned. "Man, why poison? He musta known that was the only way to beat me without stealth." He tried to walk,but it seemed he was being carried. " Hey, mister cloth shredder, put me down so I can warn the captian that somebody's after him."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:34 pm

"you know what,never mind, I'll just go to him." He wriggled out of Ken's grip, and walked to the captian, staggering a little. A bandit hopped up in front of him, grinning and holding a big knife. 'He probaly thought that since im poisoned, I'm weak....Idiot.',He thought. "Oh,get out of my way, ya fool!",He shouted, kicking him and putting him through a nearby wall. "hehe, shoulda listened to me....." He fell to his knees, the pioson vein's pulsing. "Crud, I gotta take it easy....
He got up again, and walked onto the pirate ship. He looked up and saw a woman perched up in the mast. 'Hmm, ninja.Best be polite.' "mam, have you seen my captain? He looks like a cowboy, with all brown clothing. He carrys a sword, and is really good with it."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Suzume turned to him, jumping down right in front of him looking right into his eyes with an emotionless cold stare, uttering slowly like a fortune teller lady towards him: "You... will die... soon."

She tried making her best spooky voice to scare the boy.
"But no, realy, you're done for. Nyaa" she leaned closer sniffing at the wound he had. "Can I take care of your belongings and plan your funeral? I allways wanted to make one." she looked at him cheerfully, she realy meant what she said. Which was mildly freakish.

"Your Captain might be with my captain, Nyaa, or he sunk with the vessel. i've been dozing up there."
she pointed upwards "If he wants a doctor for you he is doomed, none of this crew is a good enough doctor to deal with this particular poison, myeow ." she worded it like that on purpose, she wasnt a doctor after all, though she could do something she conceiled that knowledge for now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 pm

"hmm,I'm not scared to die.and besides, the only possesions I have are on me.besides, I'm not gonna die, I just gotta find the punk who did this to me. And when I do, what I did to that bandit will look like a gentle pat compared what to what im gonna do to him." he pointed to the bandit, which was climbing unsteady out of the hole in the stone wall.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Lyca who's attention got diverted as Mori fell from her jead mid-jump, Lyca bounced of the side of the ship and a nearby ship and back onto her ship with Mori. As she looked back to the bandit ship she couldn;t seem to locate the swordsman. "O well must not have been that important" As she looked at her ship she saw Suzume talk with a boy.

Withotu saying anything she put on her gauntlet on her right hand and dashed towards the boy, in one fell swoop she picked him by the collar and hung him off the edge of the ship. "You shouldn't enter uninvited, it is very rude and disrespectfull. Me dad taught me that." An evil grin came on her face as she was still deciding if she should drop him or let him explain first.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

'Crud,if she drop's me i'm down for,i cant swim!' "srry, i meant no disrespect. I was just looking for my captain, he was on here, i presume?He looked sorta like a cowboy, and had a sword,which he's pretty good with." The green poison veins on his neck pulsed,and his eye irises went white with pain.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:24 pm

"I think he's down there somewhere, i saw him last on my parking space. Ow that reminds me As Lyca turned around she missed the expression on the boys face as she shouted towards Sakura to park the ship. "Should i drop you in sea so you can look?" Lyca stared at the boy who's eyes had turned white and green lines covering his face. "How rude ignoring the future pirate queen" She started to slap him a few times. "Suzume can you make him wake up?
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Suzume cocked her head to the side.

"he's severely poisoned, doubt he's asleep. I have something that can wake him up, but that won't change his condition" she sat down and pulled a needle from her cleavage. "after waking up i could talk him into resisting the poison for a while."

"thats one out of three options." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 pm

He floated along in darkness. 'Man,don't tell me im dead yet, i haven't een got to kill the punk who killed my family!' he remembered it like it was yesterday. =He grinned at his older brother, and lunged toward him,his fist heading for the target that was painted on Jorgo's shirt. Jorgo stepped aside, and kicked him in the bum, putting him through the straw bale. "If you want to beat me at sparring,brother, you gotta get stronger, I told you this." Hyusa got up,brushing off his pants. "One day, I'll beat you,Jorgo,I swear it!" "hahahahahaha,kiddo, you've got the spirit of a sea dragon. You're defintly a Sea Knight, true and blue!" Jorga bent down and whispers in Hyusa's ear. "But you'll never beat me!"" I will too!" "haha,let's go inside, dinner's ready." He walked behind his brother, and saw his cousin, Grator, head down to the beach with a weird fruit. His stomach growled, and he hurried into the house. A few hours later, as he was getting ready for bed, he heard a scream. "Mother!" he hurried out, and saw a gaint snake finishing eating her. "hyusa,get down!"his father shouted,swinging the gaint scimitar that was the family sword. The demon seemed to shift, becoming a half snake,half human, he swung up his crude sword, which seemed sot be half axe, half sword. His father fell to the ground,his chest slashed open. Hyusa gripped the blood slicked scimitar, and barely managed to swing it. The demon blocked it, and slashed at his face, cutting it open. He fell and as he did.He saw his brother,who seemed to be fleeing.= He woke up suddenly,his eyes whitened.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:01 am

"He still isn;t waking up Lyca pouted abit, She dropped him on deck and pocked him with her finger. "Damian, Sakura you guys go ahead and get the supply's imma stay here abit" Both Damian and Sakura nodded and left, as Damian shouted something at Lyca about keeping the ship in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 am

He sat up, groaning in pain."Srry for disturbing you mam, I'll go to my ship and wait now." He stood up,and staggered to his ship.As he went aboard,he said to Ken. " I couldn't find him. hopefully he hasn't gone to fight him." He sat down as the green viens progressed a little more to cover a side of his jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:32 pm

"Hey, kid, you shouldn't move around or else you'll end up spreading the poison. And you still need to approve of the funeral, nyaa~ !" Suzume yelled downwards. She looked over to her Captain with a gleeful smile.

"Captain, i still need cooking material. Should I go aswell, or take care of the kid. He still has a couple of hours -usualy this poison is supposed to kill slower but someone must have messed up the dosage. Nyaa~ he said I could take care of his funeral." She grinned at Lyca.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:14 pm

he sat up suddenly, his eyes eggshell blue with fear. "what??! I only have two hours left?! I gotta find that punk, and asap!"He stood up, ready to charge off, but the green veins pulsed and sent a wave of pain through his body, and he fell back down into the hammock."Urg, stupid pioson..........."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 pm

"Kid is hyper, he should calm down like me" From under Lyca's barret a strange laughing sqeeky sound was hurd as Mori laughed his heart out. "Well Suzu i'll come too, it seems the boy left anyway. And on the way you can explain this Funeral thingy. When you do it to the boy can i watch? She walked to the edge of the ship and jumped down breaking the planks of the dock as she landed.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 pm

"Nyaa~okey." she hummed, disappearing inside the ship with a flashstep and returning shortly after. She had a big bag of money in her hand. She jumped off the ship and began talking about how she would make the kids funeral a big event, with lightshow and exploding thingies in the air, and marines that shot into the air with a musket ... for short, she made up something entirely impossible.

"We need Fireworks, nyaaow~" she declared into the sky. "We also have to decorate the corpse, with flowers and grass and weapons - ooooh~ we should have his corpse hold fireworks and let them go off, then its just like a party! myew~" she added.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:33 am

"Urg, I can't even m-move,t-this is the weakest I've ever f-felt,"he said, green veins now covering the entire side of his face."I-i can't die,not yet, not tilll I do what I swore to do 5 years ago......" he remembered the blood debt ritual, putting the blood from his wound on the scimitar as he spoke the words that bound him to hunt for the demon for all eternity. He touched the scar on his face, breifly feeling bitter anger. "So long, so long have I been hunting for him. I can't give up now....."
Back to top Go down
Monty

Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 am

Monty hardly bothered by any of the ruckus most of them were making, as he watched the world go by from the deck while taking a sip of coffee every now and then. "It's good to be young, not sure why everyone's fussing over poison though". He looked through the corner of his eyes into the distance where everyone was gathering. It all seemed normal yet someone caught his unwanted attention, a ninja of beautiful proportions, like a dream come true, instantly dropping his cup as it broke into tiny little pieces from the impact. He decided it was time for him to join in aswell. His eyes never left her, walking straight at her, even ignoring the kid who was inches away from death. "Kid, I'll deal with you later." he said still focusing on the ninja.

His heart throbbed even harder as he got closer, "HELLO NURSE." he said without a strain of thought left.

Last edited by Monty on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:42 am

Though he was feeling depressed at bad memiories and by being poisoned, he cheered up instantly as he saw Monte staring at the female ninja, infatuation in his eyes.He smirked and thought, 'Hehe, poor guys been hit by Cupid's hammer.......' He shook his head and lay back, waiting for a chance to gain his streangth back. He rolled his eyes and stared up at the sky. He sighed. "Forget this!I'm going after the punk! Time for my special poison resistance training!" He focused on the core of the poison,which was where the dart peirced, and concentrated his will on that point. Slowly, the green veins reversed, becoming a small green dot on his neck. He yanked the dart out, and gathered up his weapons. "I'm goning to track him down, and i'm going to make him pay for threating my captain!" He walked off the ship and into town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise on Arrival   A Surprise on Arrival - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise on Arrival
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Gameplay :: East Blue :: Dalmarta :: Docks-
Jump to: