One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kagirinais Moves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

Kagirinais Moves Empty
PostSubject: Kagirinais Moves   Kagirinais Moves I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Kagirinai carries all his weaponry and items inside a large number of long, wide and tall black boxes. The boxes are 3 metres in length and a metre wide and a metre high. They carry all his weapons and items from swords to chains. to bombs. he uses a large cart on wheels to help him transport the boxes. he has around a dozen of theseboxes

Fightning Styles

1) Tetsuryuuken (Iron Dragon Fist): The Iron Dragon Fist is a style of fighting Kagirinai uses in combat. He will use powerful bone crushing strikes on his opponent. With every strike he will aim at his opponents pressure and vital points to disarm or kill them swiftly. Each strike will be performed carefully as to not miss. The style relys on strong relentless attacks never giving up once the first blow is damage so as to not give the opponent any time to react or counter.

2) Tetsuryuutouryuu (Sword of the Iron Dragon): is a style of sword fighting which involves swift agile and deadly strikes. Each strike is performed at high speed aiming to cleave straight through the intended enemy to deliver a swift and painless death. The style revolves around two long Odachi or twin bladed tonfa. The odachi for added power or the tonfa for added speed and agility.

Techniques

1) Thousand Knives: Kagirinai will appear to throw ten single kunai. But in reality Kagirinai will through one hundred ten way kunai. Kunai that will each split apart into ten new kunai. These hundred split rapidly into a thousand and will rain down around Kagirinai's opponent to turn them into pin cushions.

2) Thousand Shuriken: Kagirinai will throw what appears to be ten shuriken but infact he throws a hundred ten way shuriken. the shuriken will split into ten smaller ones that will move at a faster speed then the originals. The shuriken will turn into a thousand and rain down on kagirinais enemies

3) realm of Shuriken: using wires and shuriken Kagirinai will throw a large number of splitting shuriken a number of 100 to begin with turning one hundred into one thousand shuriken each with a wire attached. He will flick his wrists and send all those shuriken at his opponent to turn them into one giant pin cushion. He can use the wires to control the shuriken to create a large spinning dome of a thousand shuriken around his enemy. he can flick his wrists to send those shuriken flying in all directions

4) Play of swords: Kagirinai will throw thousands of katana into the air. he will have strings attached to the katana allowing him to control them. the swords will spiral around his target forming thousands rows of swords. The swords will be in constant motion around his enemy. The swords will be aimed at his target one by one they will shoot forward trying to impell those insides. Kagirinai will in truth use the swords as a destraction to bind his enemies in wires. Once that is complete he will use a final ten swords to impale those trapped in his wires.

Last edited by Kagirinai on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

Kagirinais Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinais Moves   Kagirinais Moves I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 pm

I will allow the hunderd kunai and shuriken yet do keep in mind the reality of carring that many shuriken and kunai meaning you can;t use it alot without restocking.

in the same sense i can''t allow the play of swords as it is physically impossible to carry a thousand katana's with you at all times. or to have them hidden.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Nero Morgan
Admin

Kagirinais Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinais Moves   Kagirinais Moves I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah, I'll have to agree with that cause a thousand katanas is just too much. Also you might wanna change the sword play thing because it seem a bit too good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kagirinais Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinais Moves   Kagirinais Moves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagirinais Moves
Page 1 of 1