One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marsha's Moves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper

Sniper

Marsha's Moves Empty
PostSubject: Marsha's Moves   Marsha's Moves I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Marsha Hawkeye's Techniques

2/5

Knocking is a special technique which is used to paralyze the target. It is rather advanced technique which requires good medical knowledge but also rather good accuracy. The technique is done by first getting a senbon or another small needle. Then putting it inside target's special muscle spot or spots. For example if it should be used on someone's left hand's muscle then he/she can't move it anymore. He doesn't feel any pain in it aswell as it basically goes numb. This is very hard to achieve on moving targets, specially with crossbow. It is mostly used for medical purpose.

Focus Shot is a technique which Marsha is able to use with her crossbow. She starts concentrating on her eyes to increase her vision and then aim a target who is very far away from her. She then fires the a projectile from her crossbow which flies towards the target she aimed at. Hawkeye's current max range is 3 kilometers... her bow can only reach about 2 kilometers to be effective though.

(I can't come up with anything for Markswoman.)
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

Marsha's Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsha's Moves   Marsha's Moves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm

That's alright. You don't have to have all 5 right now. You can start RPing. If you come up with something, let us know.
Back to top Go down

Marsha's Moves
Page 1 of 1