One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. Empty
PostSubject: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Well, it's the start of the Championship, in which the greatest fighter in the world well be chosen. Fourtanely for those worried about dying,it's all unlethal.But it will be extremely painful. Are you ready? Let the Games begin!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:47 pm

He straightens his armor, and looks in2 the mirror. "well,Hyusa,look at it this way, since your 15 they'll underestimate you. And your increbily strong and skilled. You'll be just fine." He turns,ad grabs the wooden versions of his weapons,all exepct the gloves.He'll keep the metal version. As he guts on his equipment,he sees a woman dressed in a blue outfit,wiht flying fish on it. "Maam, you really should wear armor.it's safer. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Hyusa, a great and mighty monster hunter and Sea Knight!
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Suzume was lolling around on one of the roof joists looking down at the boy several years younger than her.

"nyaa, way too heavy."
she humms, not realy paying attention "the heavier the slower. Suzume is a ninja, moving around with thick armor makes too much noise." her sleepy eyes turned into preying ones as she looked down at the boy.

"Or are you just picking a fight, nyaa~"

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm

I realized that she was suspious. So I said: "No,mam. I have honor.I'll face you in the arena ring.Nowhre else. the only reason I joined this Championship is to become powerful. Powerful enough to protect those I care about. But what is your reason mam? Why have you joined in on the Games?" I say, calling my metal cap on2 my head. My chainmail clanked as I loosen up.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm

"nya~ boredom? Spare money? Captains order?" she scratched the back of her head. "I think I forgot, nyaa~" she playfully stuck out her tounge.

She jumped down and began walking off towards the arena. She began silently singing a lighthearted song with her enchanting voice - she had her eyes closed and her head moved along with the tune.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 pm

His eyes widen at the sound of her vioce. "Wow,what a bueatiful vioce.....I must protect it, the world needs hope, and that's just the kind of vioce that can bring it." He kneels and prays to his family spirits.
"I ask you, my loved ones, to guide my arm true. May I never falter in the persuit of justice and honor.
May I overcome all odds, to become chanpion. Elitakgra!" He stands slowy, tears running down over my cheeks. "I'll do it, my family. for you...." He walks out to the arena, and passes the woman ninja. He salutes her,my scheeks still wet from the memiories."May you be protected from all weapons,mam.For you are one who can bring hope with your vioce." He then walks in2 the cafeteria,to get one last meal.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 pm

"nyaa~" she watched Hyusa after he had commentet on her voice. a weird one, i should poison his food, i don't like fighting weird ones. they remind me of my captain.

She sat down in the middle of the sandy arena. waiting for her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

He finishes his food and and walkes out in2 the arena,having decided to get his real weapons instead.He mutters a quick prayer before walking in2 the Arena. His oppenant was: "So,it's you,mam? Well,maybe things well end up so neither of us have to die." He loosens up his limbs. "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't feel right fighting a lady" He finishes up with the loosening, and decides to fight with just his fists.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Suzume liftet herself up, stretching her arms and legs.

"Ok, all you got to do is give up if you think you're in danger."
she smiled cheerfully. "I'll stop then"

She then suddenly pulled a fine dagger out from her cleavage, the handle made of fine bamboo and the blade around as long as twice a hand. She looked up to the boy, a slight blush appearing on her face, her gaze a little averted.

"Please don't be too rough on me, okey?
" she made a shy impression.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 pm

"of course I wont,maam. I'm a Sea Knight after all. How about we treat this like a sparring match?" He buckles a metal mask on2 his face, to protect his face and head. He settles in2 his stance. "Well, shall we,maam?"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:22 pm

"you may start." suzume said, jumping back a couple of times to increase the distance - she didn't see range weapons with him, and he didn't look like having much hidden realy.

She already readied her shurikens hidden within her handpalms.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:29 pm

I grin, because I know this is gonna be a great matchup. "k,it's tiem for my special technique, Rolla Bowla!" I run toward her, then I suddenly fall on2 the ground and start rolling like a ball. She seemed about to laugh,but I knew thsi attack was pretty owerful,so I ignored it. "CannonBall Switch!"I Jump,still rolling, and I see her eyes widen. "Hehe,with my armor,I'm safe from dem shuriken!"Her eyes widen with surprise.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:36 pm

"unusual technique" Suzume notes, her eyes a little widened. Shortly before making contact with her she suddenly disappeared into thin air.

[flashstep]

on the other side of the arena Suzume stood with her hand stemmed onto her hip, cocking her head to the side.

"so he realy is weird. Things that roll stop rolling if its not downhill or pulled somewhere, i'll take my time."She was away far enough not to be heard or be easily targeted right away. Her disappearance should have surprised him aswell.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

My eyes widen with surprise. "What, how did she do tha-" I crash into the wall ,putting my head through it. I pull it out, and look around wildy before I spot her. She seemed to be giggling at my little comedy routine. "Wow, that was impressive,how did you do that?" I ask,sitting down to have some jerky.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Suzume charged forward with high speed, throwing around 20 shurikens within a few moments.

"Secret of a ninja, nin-nin." she had used a move known as soru around the world goverment, but since she wholeheartedly believed it to be based on ninja skills she decided not to tell the principle behind her flashstep.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 pm

My jaw drops open as I see about 20 shuriken heading toward me. "huh,time for another techinque.....No Regrets!" I put my arm foward,as if I was using a sheild, and tense all the muscles in that arm till yhe skin is as hard as steel. I then blocked the shuriken,which dropped to the ground after being blocked,the tips bent. I hear a loud crack within my arm,and I scream in pain. "Aaaagh,no matter how many times I do that, it still hurts as much as the first time." I look at my arm and see that one large bone seems to have dissappeared. "oh,well. Shall we continue?" I say,readjustiing my stance so my good arm is pionting foward.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 pm

"if you continue like this you'll only hurt yourself. [Leaves behind]" Suzume activated her techniques as countless leaves suddenly obstructed all view - beside suzume nobody else would be able to properly move and attack in the downfall of leaves.

Spoiler:

Suzume moved silently through the leaves, only appearing every once in a while between - usualy on purpose. While moving she threw more shurikens from all directions, even above by using her [jumping swallow].

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 pm

I'm suddenly blinded when what seems like a thousand leaves blocks my veiw. "I'm gonna continue till all my bones are broken,so if you want me to quit,you're going to have to knock me out! I never retreat!
If you start something this important, you better continue doing it till you cant anymore!" I looked around, trying to find her.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

"That is stubbornness - I allways though i couldn't turn back on killing people on behalve of decisions the village elders gave me. But instead I turned around from my bitter life and started enjoying it." she explained.

"Give it your all only if it's worth it, otherwise..." she reappeared right behind him, putting her knife to his throat from behind. "You might wind up losing your life for nothing."

She had used another [flash step] to get behind him, even though there was barely any space behind him thanks to the wall he had bumped a hole into earlier. She kept her dagger poised at his neck, but did not execute the attack.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 pm

I felt her sword at my throaght, and I busted out laughing. "Hahahahahahhahahahhaha,I guess i'm not gonna become champ after all!Hahahahhahahaha,you've outdone me,maam. That was a great battle, and i appreciate you willing to fight me."I held my injured arm gently. "Looks like im not gonna be fighting for awhile anyway.....oh,well."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:01 am

She pulled away the knive and dance around him to face him - she raised her hand and made a seal as she was just a few centimeters away from his face.

"pain, pain, go away. nin-nin." she said as she looked right into his eyes. It was a technique similar to hypnosis, working on suggestion - subconciously the pain would dull down a lot, decreasing it.

Spoiler:

"don't push yourself too much" she smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 am

She danced around to the front of me,and made some sort of gesture. Almost idmeddittly the pain went away. I tried working my injured arm, and found out that it worked fine. I tried punching a few times, adn I didnt feel a thing. "wow,it workes fine.I really got to start learning ninja arts." She kissed me on the forehead and told me to take it easy. "k,um,thank u for this fight.I've learned even more now." I saw, my face turning red. "Good luck with the Championship, and don't you dare fail,asue if you do,that'l make me a sbolute weakling." I bow to her,and walk toward the arena doors, smiling slighty. *Hehe,if she beat me,she'll have a easy time of it. I don't need to worry.* I pause,turn back,and salute her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.   In the Armory, at the start of the Championship. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Armory, at the start of the Championship.
Page 1 of 1