One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryou

Ryou

Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory Empty
PostSubject: Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory   Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:59 pm

SuperDuper Shield-o-matic 4576 = Ryou's left fore arm expands and becomes shield-like. And, due to its being constructed of metal, the shield is able to block most attacks from swords, fists and slower projectiles.

SuperDuper Destruct-o-weapon 9357XX.00 = The top part of Ryou's right fore arm raises up and reveals its other identity: It is a sub machine gun. Example:
Spoiler:

SuperDuper Flight Modulator... <.<"...thingie...>.>= A set of mechanical wings holstered inside of Ryou's back. Allows temporal flight. (More like Spyro-style gliding)
Back to top Go down
Ryou

Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory   Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 am

SuperDuper Shield-o-matic 4576 = Ryou's left fore arm expands and becomes shield-like. And, due to its being constructed of metal, the shield is able to block most horizontal attacks from swords, fists and slower projectiles.

SuperDuper Destruct-o-weapon 9357XX.00 = The top part of Ryou's right fore arm raises up and reveals its other identity: It is a sub machine gun. Howvever, since this piece of weaponry is still new to Ryou, he isn't used to the recoil, so he can only shoot off a limited amount of bullets
Example: You know how Buzz has his laser beam gun on his arm? This is basicallly like that, except its in Ryou's skin, and it shoots bullets.

SuperDuper Flight Modulator... <.<"...thingie...>.>= A set of mechanical wings holstered inside of Ryou's back. Allows temporal flight. (More like Spyro-style gliding)

EDIT: I... err... saw what some people said in chat, and, well, I changed some things up a bit ">.>
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory   Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 am

Not sure why you repeated it. But it seems alright. All you have to do is just make sure you do not shoot the smg constantly. otherwise its no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory   Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryou's SuperDuper Cyborgy Armory
Page 1 of 1