One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Rea-Smith docks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Reagen

John Rea-Smith docks Empty
PostSubject: John Rea-Smith docks   John Rea-Smith docks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:27 pm

John as having, what he wold call, a good day. After travelling a long distance, he was finally near what he used to call "home". Of course, having abandoned his home many years ago, and what with being an outlaw and all, he wouldn't dare go near Loguetown. Of course, Dalmarta had always been the black spot of the nearby area, and he never was allowed to travel there while he lived near by, he decided that Dalmarta was as good as home gets.

Guiding the White rabbit into the port with one hand as he read his encyclopedia of devil fruit with the other, he felt that, for once, things were actually going as planned. No one was trying to kill him, no one was trying to find him so that he could kill someone else, and he finally had enough Beli to buy something nice.
Of course... there was one problem...

...why can't this god forsaken boat go any faster. Why am I always late. I was meant to be here a day ago. Why does this damn boat never go any faster. why whywhywhywhywhywhy? The White Rabbit seemed to groan to his thoughts, as if saying it couldn't do anything about it. Reagen gave a sigh, and continued reading. Dispite is dislike of being late, it was the only smudge on what was, so far, a perfect day. Why bother compalining?

Twenty minutes later, he looked out the window of his boat, seeing that land was beckoning. He folded the corner of his page, and lit up a cigarette, putting his full attention now into guiding his little boat into the port. Ten minutes later, he jumped overbourd, landing on the port. He savoured the wooden bourds as they creaked. It wasn't land just yet, but it was good enough. He moored the ship up, tying it down, and walked up the boards. He was counting the seconds under his breathe. When he reached fourteen, a small man came up to him.

"Excuse me Sir, but we will be required to know you name before you leave the port... area?" It took the man a second to realise who he was talking too, and who he was talking too, was a tall man armed with a sword only slightl shorter then he was.
"John smith. 100 beli. Make sure you remember that you saw me here, John Smith, a man who is in no way dangerous or threatening. Good day." He dropped the money into the man's hand, and walked past him.

He took a moment to look around the port. He heard the sounds of fighting coming from a nearby ship, but that didn't bother him. It wasn't his fight. Somehow, the sounds were familiar to him. He decided to to take notice. No doubt he will ind out soon enough. He walked onwards, down to the nearest tavern.

Spotting a tavern was simple enough. You just need to follow the smell of booze and vomit until you found a building. However, he wasn't certain that this was a tavern. Most of Dalmarta seemed to smell of booze and vomit. However, upon closer inspection, it was indeed so. He did not enter. Instead, he walked over to a notice board just outside the tavern.

Outside most tavern's were bountybourd, but like the type he was looknig at now. However, not many of them were as full as those of Dalmarta. He took afew minutes to read each induvidual bounty, until he finally found what he was looking for. In every tabloid, newspaper, magazine, and bounty board, subtle hints denoted the services of a mercenary, or an assassin. Looks like Dalmarta may be of some use to me...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: John Rea-Smith docks   John Rea-Smith docks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Lyca trying to be sneaky, was making slow large steps on her toes to the newly arrived guy. This made her stick out like a sore thumb but because she did it in the guys blind spot she was actually pretty sneaky. When she was within 3 meters she jumped up and landed on the guys shoulders. She stood sqauted down and looked at the same thing the guy was looking at. "You can read al this?" from the time Lyca was a child she had always ran from her study time and rather spend time with her gorilla brethren, leaving her with limited knowledge of reading and writing. Lyca can read just not as fast as others.

Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: John Rea-Smith docks   John Rea-Smith docks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Hyusa grinned, looking down at the bounty hunter. "Geez, that's the thirtieth one today. Why is a million berry so important?" He looked the at the large ragged gray cloak that the guy was wearing. "Ahha! that claok is perfect!" A minute later,he was strolling down the dock, the cloak wrapped around him and the hood pulled up. He looked at his ship, the metal mask he was wearing glinting. "Huh, don't see the captain. He must be scouting for new crewmembers."He looked at a nearby tavern. "Huh,the bloody oak? sounds fun,hahaha!" He grinned and walked inside. Inside was a hazy maze of bodys and bottles and cigars. But it seemed to be more. "A bountyhouse, i guess,'he said. "Huh,the captian must be inside this mess,somewhere....," "Hey, kid, why don't you go play outside, this is no place for wimpy people like you.Ahahahhahahaha!" There was a huge guy standing behind him, who was laughing his head off. Hyusa's temple throbbed, and he took off his mask and grinned that grin that means somebody's gonna be feeling pain very soon.'that is the twentieth time somebody's called me kid disrespectfully today.....' he thought to himself.'Time to teach somebody some respect.' "K,sir, I'll go to a tavern for real men, since idiots like you are in this one." the guy stood there with a shocked look on his face, wich slowly turned angreir and redder. "W-why you little.....I'm gonna crunch you!" He pulled back and let one fly, but Hyusa stopped it with his right hand. "W-what are you?" "I'm a Sea Knight." He grinned even wider. "Good night!" Hyusa uppercutted the guy in the chin, who fell backwards,crashing through a table.
Hyusa strode up to the bar, whispers following him. He sat down,his armor chainmail clanking, and looked at the bartender. "Some rootbeer,please."
The bartender's hands shook as he poured some into a tankard. "Hey, realax,sir. I don't give non-combatants even a light tap on the jaw,like I did to that fellow back there." The bartender seemed to relax. "K,and thanks for getting rid of him, kid. He was causing real trouble in here." "No problem. You don't mind if I sit here and wait for somebody,do you?" "What?After you got rid of that big gorilla? Go ahead, and anything for you or any of your freinds is on the house!" "Gee, thanks!"
he looked around, and saw the female fist-fighter on the shoulder's of a sternlooking man. They were both looking at a baord that seemed to have bounty's on it. 'Hmm, the captain of that other crew. time to make an exit. The captian ain''t showing anyway.' He stood up, drained his tankard, and tipped his helmet to the bartender. "thank's for the free drink,sir." Sure,sure, anytime,laddy-buck. See you another time!" "ok, may we meet again,seas willing!" Hyusa walked to the exit, and grinned as the huge sat up, a knife in his hand. "You sure you wanna do that, I got a bigger one on my back,after all." The man looked at his knife,then at Oni Claw, and then back to the knife again. He got a resigned look on his face and laid back down. "That's what I thought." He grinned again and walked out, his armor glinting.
Back to top Go down
John Reagen

PostSubject: Re: John Rea-Smith docks   John Rea-Smith docks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Reagen decided that, regardless of how much the attacker jumped on his back, he would not react.

This, of course, failed, as he crumpled to the ground.
It's not so much the weight, but the surprise of being jumped on the back... gods above, why now? today was such a good day...
He straighted up, and turned to look upon his attacker. It wasn't so much an attacker, but more of a small girl.
This... is unexpected. Why does it have to be like this? she could have simply told me she was going to jump on my back, but she didn't, and then she did it anyway. whywhywhy... He coughed, and turned back to the board.
"Um... yes. I can read this all. It's a... skill, I suppose?" He stumbled through his words. It wasn't that John was a slow man, he just was too used to talking to a boat. John decided the smartest way to reason around any problems, were that if the White Rabbit had been faster, this wouldn't have happened.

He then decided that he needed a cigarette. Taking a pack out of his pocket, he placed one in his lips, still reading the notice board for any extra infomation. He lit the cigarette, and turned to walk away.

"...You're still here. Why? I'm sorry, but I don't really know what I can do for you... um...," He stumbled for a plan. Come on John, what do you usually ask females... He came to a conclusion. "Would you like a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: John Rea-Smith docks   John Rea-Smith docks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Lyca felt her standing point fall down as the guy seemed to crumble, like let her self fall backward and with a backroll landed on her feet. Lyca saw as the guy lit a stick and smoke came out. "Whats that magic stick?" Idnoring the offer for a drink she made a quike step appearing before his face and looking at the cigarette. A small cloud of smoke entered her nose and she sneezed. Mori got a whiff and from annoyance the little bat lunge from under Lyca's barret and snatched the cigatte from the guys face flying away with it.
Back to top Go down
John Reagen

PostSubject: Re: John Rea-Smith docks   John Rea-Smith docks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 am

Reagen was not a man who appreciates his only vice being stolen away from him.He flinched slightly as the bat popped from under Lyca's hat, and made a lunge for his cigarette, but missed. Seeing his cancer stick fly away, he gave a sigh.
"well... I have more...," he said, trying to clear his mind. Unusually, the smog from the cigarette helped clear his mind. It helped bring forth his reasoning, allowing him to plan ahead.
I guess I'll have to go on guess work then... He cursed softly under his voice, and adressed Lyca. "That, young lady, is something you shouldn't touch, and neither should your... hat bat... thing." He took a moment to compose himself.
"Now... what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: John Rea-Smith docks   John Rea-Smith docks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 pm

"My name is Lyca" She was looking around her while talking, telling people her name would not have much impact as she only set out for her journey a month ago not nearly enough time to set a reputation. Mori retunred yet the cigarette had disappeared the bat ade a annoyed sqeek at him before it smack landed on Lyca's face. "MORI, freakin bat Lyca pinched the bat it bit her nose before flomping about and miraculously return under her baret. As it dissappeared Lyca gave a smack on her barret and a loud sqeek was heard that slowly quited down.

She grinned at John before a seagull flew past low and in between them. "COME BACK HERE WHITE THINGY" Completly forgetting she was in a conversation she ran after the seagull which was headed back for the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Rea-Smith docks   John Rea-Smith docks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Rea-Smith docks
Page 1 of 1