One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marsha Hawkeye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper

Sniper

Marsha Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Marsha Hawkeye   Marsha Hawkeye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 am

Name: Marsha Hawkeye
Race: Human
Hobbies: Gardening
Dislikes: Working; Fire; Grey
Alleigence: Pirate

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Marsha is rather lazy person. She enjoys sleeping very much and does it most time of her day. She can be often found sleeping in very strange positions. Although being a lazy person Marsha is excellent sharpshooter. Marsha has had a super good eyesight from the moment of her birth. It is no problem to hit her mark with a cannon, gun or any other weapon that can be shot. She mostly prefers using her crossbow which she always carries on her back, she created it herself. While forced in close range combat she sometimes also uses dual knives but is not very good with them. Marsha can also heal injuries of other people. She started learning medicine after her skin turned gray. Marsha has also taken interest in inventing other mechanism but is still quite novice in that and doesn't learn very quickly, not because she hasn't got the brains but because she sleeps most of her time. Marsha is very fond of gardening. She knows every different plant in blues and quite much Grand Line plants aswell.
Marsha will always help people close to her though. It is like a wake up alarm for her if her crew mate should be in danger. She doesn't hesitate to steal things from people or hurt them. She always tries to avoid killing complete stranger though. She hates people who has hurt her crew mates and doesn't hesitate to attack them. Her dream is to travel into Grand Line, collect the items she needs to create a medicine which would heal her from her gray skin.

History: Marsha was born in East Blue. Her home village was rather little situated next to forest. It had a lot of different plants in it and Marsha went to play there very often with her friends. She took her interest in plants from there. One day, when being around 8 years old she went into the forest again. She wanted to cook a cake and thus went to search for berries. At that time she didn't know much about them so she tasted each of them before picking. She ate one gray one and her skin turned gray moments after. It didn't go away and so she started searching for a doctor. Not even the best in whole East Continent could find a solution for her problem though. All children in her village didn't want to be her friends anymore and that made Marsha very sad.

When Marsha was around 9 years old she started learning how to become doctor, not under a special teacher but just from books. Young girl had very good brain plus she was hard working, so she became a top class doctor when being around 14 years old. She started thinking how she could cure her gray skin and in about 2 months she came up with an antidote composing of about 25 different items. Most of them were only growing in grand line though and so she started training herself. She picked up long ranged weapons since she had had excellent eyesight from the moment of her birth. Her accuracy was top class. She started learning about machinery a little to create herself some good long ranged weapons. When Marsha got 17 years old she started her journey as a pirate since they had the most freedom.

Weaponry/Equipment: She carries a medical pouch on her left hip. It mostly consists of basic doctor equipment such as bandages, plaster but also scalpels and thread to suture injuries.
Also some syringes, 3 of them empty. 1 of them containing medicine which completely takes pain and fatigue away for 3 posts. It has a side effect though, normally after the effects are over the pain and fatigue has increased. One is deadly poison. Lastly there is a sleeping medicine which simply puts person to sleep after 1 post.

Marsha uses dual daggers when she is forced to go in close combat.

She mostly uses her automatic crossbow which she created herself. It is rather special though. It has a container under it which contains 100 bolts. Marsha can shoot them at very high speed like from a machine gun. The are quickly changeable and she has 5 containers in total.
Two of the containers contain normal bolts.
One contains senbons, long needles which can be shot very precisely.
Fourth container contains senbons with sleeping poison developed by Marsha. It knocks out the person who has been hit by the senbon. The knocking shoot must be direct, so gazes and such things don't have much effect. Poison starts taking effect after 3 posts.
Lastly there are bolts coated with deadly poison which kills the target if not given antidote in 5 posts.

[Both weapons showed on her appearance picture.]

Last edited by Sniper on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sniper

Sniper

Marsha Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsha Hawkeye   Marsha Hawkeye I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 pm

~BUMP~
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

Marsha Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsha Hawkeye   Marsha Hawkeye I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Sorry for the late reply XD i was busy with WORLD CUP (i shall start my octopus diet from today on >.>)

anyway... seems good only the weapon about the paralyseing bolts, as they paralyse they should knock people out and certainly not with a graze. direct hit in a arm arm not moveable for X amount posts. something like that i find OWKE~ XD

and then the seringe with the pain and faitgue away stuff, 10 posts is too long as a fight can be decided within that. i'd say 3-5 max

the rest is all owke, so after those changes just tell me and ill approve ;o
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Sniper

Sniper

Marsha Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsha Hawkeye   Marsha Hawkeye I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 am

Made some edits.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

Marsha Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsha Hawkeye   Marsha Hawkeye I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

*eating octopus*

APPROVED ^(^o^)^

*burp*
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Marsha Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsha Hawkeye   Marsha Hawkeye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsha Hawkeye
Page 1 of 1