One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Landing of the Blood Pirates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Damian with a tear in his eye was slamming nails into the ground sucuring the beams that had gotten loose. "Damn her" He heard the nyaa and looked back seeing Suzume. "Seing as your still aboard and alive you either killed her or your coming along....... Well wither way here catch" He threw her a hammer and pointed at some nails. "At least fix the damage you caused and ill forget about drugging me" He let out a sigh and walked to the walls, sanding the spikes down and using them as plugs.

"ONWARDS TO DALMARTA"
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 pm

"yessir!" she salutet playfully. "But i made no damage, myew"

Nevertheless she started fixing the smaller details that she could handle, despite her fatigue she was rather dedicated to helping out. She had up to now only met two members out of ther crew, she was told there was a third one, but meeting her would have to wait it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 pm

The ship sailed to the seas leaving the island of Iga behind, Damian had finished up and had told Suzume to explore the ship. He had warned her if she broke anything he'd punish her. Lyca and Sakura were sitting on the ledge of the balkony that was placed before the cabin.
"You sure about this? She will probly never she this island again, or at least not for many many years."

"She knows, i just know she did when she stayed, This is gonna be so much fun" She grinned and jumped of the lledge landing next to the center mast. "I'll get me bounty on Dalmarta adn we move to the grand line after." She pumped her fist in the air and with a big grin she yelled "ONE PIECE HERE I COME"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Suzume was walking through the individual parts of the ship, ending up inspecting the kitchen. The ship overall was rather simple - an average vessel with a small kitchen just good enough to cook and prepare dinner.

As she roamed through it she figured out exactly how often it was used: not once. It was a miracle there was a frying pan and a couple of pots. no knives, not proper equipment or anything. But Suzume still seemed enthusiastic as she roamed through the storeroom and picked up ingredients - though they had no spices at all, Suzume actually allways carried some along.

For the first time there was actually cooking noise coming from the kitchen. Within half an hour she was already finished, placing three plates on the table, each with an individual dish according to what she expected them to eat. (she had been spying them a little, would be nice if she were right with her guesses, considering she's a ninja she should be good at it.)

"Dinners ready, myew~" she shouted so everyone on the ship could hear. She just placed a banana split in a coffie mug next to lycas dish. The ship realy lacked some basic things.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 pm

The enitre crew had gathered in the cabin and even Lyca's bat seemed to have taken an intrest. But as the bat crashed on the table it saw it had no dinner, it sqeaked abit before looking at Lyca abit sad. "Stop whinning" made a small cut in her finger and filled a sake cup woth blood and handed it to the bat.

Everyone enjoyed the food and laughed "Well we should be arriving at dalmarta soon, the currents from the storm should have accelarated it alot

"AND THEN MY BOUNTY"

"I need more suplies for the ship, wood, metal and some cloth and tar"

"But you just got new stuff"

"AND WHO'S FAULT DO YOU THINK IT IS I NEED NEW ONES" He looked from Lyca to Suzume and then back to his food, as he stuffed it down.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Suzume smiled at the crew of the small vessel from outside the kitchen. They seemed to enjoy her meal and chattered among themselves - even though damian continuesly shouted at his captain they did get along by what it looked like.
Back in Iga the mood was allways dry and cold.

"We also need cooking materials, you have barely anything - i could also need some more ingredients, its only fish, meat and a few vegetables i could find in the storeroom. If you want me too cook for you in the future, then I need that." she smiled at them. While she felt a little tense for tunning away from Iga, she felt good to help people and see them smile.

I wonder what life as a pirate-ninja is like. Oh, i haven't even asked them I think...

"Oh, I'll be joining you crew okay? you said you'd take me with you on a journey right? myew~" she seemed all hyped up.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Lyca gulping down her banana split heard Suzume as she said that she'd join the crew. "OF COURSE, you can join the crew. I did say to come along so ill take responibility. She petted Mori's head and looked at Damian and Sakura "unless you have a problem"

"Atleast she helps fix the damage she does" he looked at Lyca.

"It seems interresting, and she seems smart. A breeze of fresh air"

Both Lyca and Damian answered in sync "WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 am

she giggled watching them.

"oh, what i want to know..."
she pulled a bag onto the table they were sitting on, it fell with quite a thud behind it. "Do we share the money or does each have his own?" she opened it and a huge stash of money fell out.

"I never needed it, so i just carried it along incase. It only a quater of what I have, but I didn't ecpect to run away realy, nyaa~" the stash was worth somewhat around 45 000 Berri, there also where a couple of coins. "I wish I had more to contribute, nyaa~" she rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:09 pm

"Well as our captain is a idiot and the other would spend it all on this ship i keep track of the money. As long as there is money we can all use it. If you need anything just say so." She smiled and opened a hatch on the back of the cabin. A golden glimmering shone from it. It was a treasure room filled with treasure stolen from Sakura's hometown, She had taken it along as Lyca and Sakura had made a break for it.

"Well we should be arriving in a few minutes so i should get ready" A mischievious glint was in her eyes as she ran towards the deck below to get her gauntlets. The bat remained on the table licking its bowl clean, It had a happy expression.

(think either after yource or within 2 posts we should start posting in Dalmarta)
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Suzume nodded at Sakura with a smile. "Then i'll buy some cooking materials." she took some of her own money and threw the rest into treasure room.

After that she jumped onto the roof joist and lay down above the other two remaining at the table. she watched the scenery from above like a cat. She was wondering wether Iga would send ninjas after her to get her back, she was a missing-nin now after all. Though non could realy compete to her either way ...

"wake me when we're landing, nyaa~"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 pm

The ketsueki Wave sailed across the water, in the distance the island of Dalmarta could be seen. It would not be long now, the Blood pirates where on their way to fame.

-Exit to Suprise on Arrival (Dalmarta docks)-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landing of the Blood Pirates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2