One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Landing of the Blood Pirates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

Landing of the Blood Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 pm

COME BACK HERE

"WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Alot of noice came from a small ship, it would fit 5 people and it waved a creepy pirate flag. The sun shone over the boat as it slowly danced on top of the water. A Girl lay on a fold out beach chair sunbathing and sleeping, the noice didn;t seem to bother her. Lyca bounced from around the corner and hid in an empty barrel.

Where did she go? SAKURA You seen Lyca? She broke the damn door again. The girl opened her eyes and looked at him a average tall boy with a mallet in his hand. "Why no Damian, I have not yet seen her on this beautifull spring day. Though you know talking to our air-headed captain won;t do you much good" She laughed as a small island came into view. "Ow Damian be a dear and get everything ready, the island is in view and we need to stock up on goods

"Fine, when i get my hands on her" Damian walked of mumbling something

"Well captain eager to land?" She spoke to the barrel.

"OF COURSE" Lyca popped up out the barrel and flumped over the side of the barrel. "After this its of to dalmarta, i hear there are lotsa pirates and low amount of marines. If i defeat a big name ill get me bounty for sure" Shaking her fist in the air like it was the smartest thing anyone has ever said.

As the ship entered the docks the flag was masked with a simple blue one, the ship landed and Lyca sat on the edge of the side. "This is gonna be fun" She grinned as she jumped off.

[Exit to ramen shop]
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 pm

[Enter from ramen shop]

Lyca skipped onto the docks heading for the ship, the wood balancing on her head and on the wood Mori layed. He had aboned the barret for now as he didn;t like getting sqaushed. Damian shouted at her to do it properly but lyca just laughed.

They arrived at the ship "Why hello, it seems our crew has returned again. Doesn;t it Damian Dear" Sakura bowed forward abit much on purpose
"I had yummy ice cream" Lyca waved and jumped on bord.
"Shameless woman, It really seems as if im the only normal one here. Have you missed me little honey" Damian hugged the outside hull of the ship.
"Yes you are really the only normal one

"WE SET SAIL TOMMOROW!"
"why wait ? lets set sail tonight" Damian was fixing the door as they sat at a table in the cabin. "sorry Damian Dear but because of a storm a few miles east the currents increased, we have to wait till morning for the currents to weaken. Though your welcome to give this ship a good wash at the bottom of the sea" Sakura smiled
"NO no water, we set sail tommorow" Lyca tunred around and headed to the deck below. Sakura headed outside to gauge the weather, leaving Damian alone to fix the door.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Assassination.   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:56 pm

[enter from assassination order.]

Suzume stood right next to the ship, the evening was coming and it was getting darker. She took out her knife and the sickle of her Kusarigama and started climbing up the hull of the ship, cautious not to make any sounds. She reached one of the portholes (i pressume your ship has those little windows) taking a look inside. A man was sitting there, trying to fix the door.

she used her knife to open it up, succeeding after around half a minute. she let herself in and closed it up behind her. She could assault hm from behind, but right at the door... getting into a fight with more than one was troublesome. especialy because the third would notice and join aswell. She looked around, sneaking into one of the unoccupied rooms, placing herself at the doorsill.

"U-um, excuse m-me" she spoke up in a timid weak voice. "A-Are you the owner of this s-ship?" she played the role of a sweet pure maiden, her voice had something angelic to it. "I-I'm hiding from some evil guys that want to h-hurt me. C-can I please stay here for a while?"

She was standing at the sill, hiding behind it mostly, only a part of her face showed - as if she were scared of something.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Damian slammed his hamer and carved diffrent symbols in it, after a few minutes he placed it against the wall where 10 other doors stood, he was now looking which door was the best. "Never settle for anything less then perfection"

"U-um, excuse m-me, A-Are you the owner of this s-ship? I-I'm hiding from some evil guys that want to h-hurt me. C-can I please stay here for a while?"

WHO THE HELL CLIMBS ON THE SHIP" He got angry like a old guy, when children play on his lawn. He sprinted to the door not intending to help but to lecture her about entering the ship without permission, though he slammed the door open he didn;t she anyone.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:41 pm

"hm, so i guessed wrong on your character." Suzume said with an ice cold voice, pushing a needle into his neck while standing behind him. "This poison will render your body impossible to move and unable to speak." (she used Soru to get behind him. oh, and since the poison slowly sets in he might still be able to get out a few words at whispering volume.)

She grabbed him despite her small figure and dragged him into the room, taking a rope that was nearby and starting to tie him up. All the while she tried keeping an emotionless smile.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

He whispered "Don't......damage......ship" He got dragged inside.

Five minutes after that Lyca got hungry "TIME FOR FOOD" Lyca kicked open the flat door that was between the basment floor and the cabin. No yelling.......... suspecting Damian was standing behind a corner with a mallet or something she used her Rock Solid (tekkai kenpou) "Ow Damian~, where are you~"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Suzume was hiding within the ceiling, looking down at the room. Lyca had entered, even though she had left no traces behind the captain of the ship was entering the room as if expecting an attack - even though she seemed dense this morning, she already noticed somehing?

She let the ceiling plate fall down, jumping out and landing on the floor. She probably could have jumped her, but the way she had entered she probably only needed Suzume's position to block any kind of attack. At least thats what would have been the logical solution to why lyca would enter this prepared.

Suzume smiled, though there was a hint of sadness in her smile.
"Hey there, we met this morning, remember? I made that ice for you."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 pm

"Ow yeah, hows it going" She smiled and walked passed her to the fridge and took out a sandwich.

"Watcha doing on me ship?" She looked at suzume as she ate her sandwich not letting the tekkai loosen up, she was stil suspecting Damian to pop up.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:29 pm

"Well..." she took her knife out slowly walking over to Lyca, holding the knife close to her kneck. "I'm here to kill you." she said with an Icy voice.

"The Iga clan is specialized on assassinations, ever since the age of pirates began we were told to kill pirates. The Marine hired us, and by now Iga has probably been taken over by the World goverment one could say."
she made a short pause. She often spoke with her victims before killing them, but reveiling her identity and the topic itself weren't usual.

"It's not like I want to kill you. But as a Kunoichi of Iga i'm forced to."
she was stalling time. For what? She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Lyca heard what she said yet to her the entire story made no sense "Why do something you do not like?" As she said that she took a step forward letting the knife get pushed back using her tekkai to keep the knife from cutting her. "If you don like it don do it" She glared in Suzume's eyes. "The thing that holds people back aren;t responsibilitys or a sense of duty, its fear. If you don show some courage you won;t live a single second in your life" Lyca her bat popped its head from under her barret, and looked at suzume with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Suzume jumped back. skin as hard as iron? Rokushiki.

"... you're right on the fear part. But I also became a Kunoichi willingly, turning back isn't an Option. I would make all the time at the academy nothing, I'd say it never happened if I quit being a ninja of the Iga clan." she had averted her gaze.

"I already disposed of one of your crewmembers. Never turn back once you decided doing something, no?" it was no lie, but the way she put it it sounded as if she had killed him. Almost as if she wanted to force a fight, possibly because that would allow her to strike down at Lyca.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm

"If you can;t be truthfull with the yourself, why should i beleive you when you tell me my crew is weak enough to be taking out in a flash. None of them would die a quiet death" Lyca might not look it but she cares for both her crew mates and puts blind faith in them. You could say it is one of her founding blocks in her strength. "Though you should not threathen people on their own ship" She grinned.She slipepd on her gauntlets that were fasten on the back of her belt. She slammed her foot down on a plank, the plank had not been fastened yet and it sprang up towards Suzume's chin, knowing that if Suzume moved she wouldn;t be able to brace herself she followed it up with a Shocker.

Spoiler:

The wave would blow her back against the wall of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm

suzume pulled back her haid, as her eyes shifted into a blank stare. She didn't evade the blow lycan sent for her but fully let herself be thrown backwards, however, as she neared the wal behind her she moved her body and landed on it with her feet.

"soru" she whispered, disappearing. She used the walls to bounce of several times while throwing shurikens at lyca from all sides. Either find a non-protected place or wait till her defense brakes..

she continued using the walls as stepping boards to stay in motion, using soru every once in a while would make it even harder targeting her in the room. The space was perfect for suzume to continuesly move around yet stay in distance.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Suzume disappeared from Lyca's sight, the speed and the changing of derection made it impossible to keep track of where she was. Lycasaw shuriekn fly towards her. Keeping the trajectory of each shuriken in mind she figured out that Suzume was using the walls together withe sound of knocking of wood confirmed it. You'll have to do better then that. Sorry Damian The last part was for the thing she was about to do next. -Raining Blow-

Spoiler:

Lyca slammed the floor shattering the wood and using quik jabs make spikes along every surface of the room, the floor consisted only of beams and a iron surface. The surface had been instaled with the action of Lyca in mind. The spikes would prevent more jumping around and force this fight into close combat, Lyca's specialty.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am

"..hm!" Suzume had landed on a still unoccupied piece of flat surface left. She stood before Lyca, looking at her with her blank stare untill she suddenly charged forward. even though it was a high speed dash, it wasnt as fast as soru.

She pulled out her knife while running, readying it to strike shortly before reaching lycan. But before they would clash, suzume suddenly changed her course in an instant.
[Kamisori]
She pushed herself off the ground and used two steps in the air to get right behind lyca without losing the force of her speed, now behind her she delivered a kick to her back - she would deliver an attack and get a little away again. She didn't check though where she would land, and there still were several spikes on the ground behind her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 am

Knowing her tekkai wouldn't be able to take more then one more blow she decided to save it for later and took the kick to her back, it landed harder then expected. Lyca tunred around but hesitated for a split second alowwing Suszume to exit Lyca's range, Yet Lyca didn't give up. Knowing that if Suzume took more then one step bak she would be impaled she used a series of techniques -passing blow-

Spoiler:

She spurted towards suzume and passed her delivering twelve blows in a blink of an eye, She used the last of her tekkai to keep the spikes from harming her tunring around she clapped her gauntlets together. -Schoker-

Spoiler:

The shockwave instead of aiming at suzume she aimed at the ceiling making the spikes in the ceiling fall down. Lyca's tekkai would remain until after the spikes would already reached the floor.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Suzume's blow landed, however, as she pushed herself backwards and intended to land, she had not noticed several spikes coming from the ground. Nothing more than 5 to 10 cm, yet that was already enough.

"Kuh!" she winced in pain as her left foot got stabbed through by multiple metal darts. Even though her eyes were empty, her head was not. The following blow was possibly evadable, but Suzume was struck by it directly, only managing to protect her face and upper body by crossing her arms. she still suffered several strong blows from lyca, and was flung away by the follow up.

Her left foot was bleeding heavily, it was a miracle that she could actually still stand and probably run with it, but using her Flashstep would be crippled in speed and both availability like that.
Yet this was not the point why she lost her conviction...

Why doesn't it move the way I want, why is my body not doing what I tell him. Is it finaly rebelling against myself? I-I can't do anything properly - what is it?

"C-Come on, I can still fight!"
Suzume tauntet, her stance had not shown any indicator for her true condition, but both her body and her mind were entirely out of balance. And her abilities suffered from this imbalance.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Lyca enjoyed the fight, the pain in her back slowly drained away. It seemed that nothing was broken though it would be sore in the morning, a grin appeared onLyca's face as Suzume anounced she wanted to continue.

"Nothing more fun then a good fight" She placed her foot under a chair and kicked it upwards, as it came back down she gave a few quike punches to it breaking it and making the chair pieces fly towards Suzume. Using the debry as a smoke screen she was going to body slam into Suzume.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Suzume crossed her arms again and spread her legs to strengthen her stand, but as she stemmed her bloody left leg onto the already soaking ground he foot slipped and Suzume fell sideways.

"D-Damn it, move..." It sounded more like a plead than an order to her body.

Maybe her body did not want to kill, but she had to - If I kill someone then neither can my body turn back. she tried to convince herself...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:43 pm

As Lyca saw Suzume fall side ways she stepped in she placed her foot towards the same side Suzume was falling, she twisted her hips and turned her upperbody, Her fist accelarating towards Suzume's Head.

Sakura had studied the currents and waves and had determined they had slowed down enough to be able to set sail, she wasn;t sure if she should tell the captain yet. The night was almost over as a sliver of light could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 pm

"No..."

Suzume jerked her head sideways and reached for the ground, catching her fall.

"I just have to convince myself!"

She took her knive and rammed it into the ground to pull herself a little away, with the additional space she managed to pull of another soru, catapulting herself into the door to the room she had positioned the guy in, he would still be unable to move.

As she bust into the room she still had her knife, rolling off the impact and grabbing damian. She now sat at one edge of the room, Damian positioned just before her, both facing towards the door. She had her knife diretly at his throat but...

"..."

(if you don't try attacking her in the edge (which would mean lyca has to go through damian) Suzume will yield anyway and throw her weapon away.)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Lyca saw how Suzume threw herself through the door, She simply walked aftter her. The room was dark the only light fell through the port hole as the sun shone its first daylight, the light slowly moved across the floor. Lyca's eyes had adjusted to the darkness during her fight earlier and could clearly see where Suzume ended up. Using Damian as a hostage she sat against the door.

"Is this it? Lyca sounded a bit dissapointed, She looked at the wounded Shinobi and the knife placed against Damians neck. "Is this how shinobi end a fight?" She simply glared at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:27 am

"... yes, this is how shinobi fight..." surprisingly suzume's voice sounded neither hostile nor emotionless, rather it sounded... calmed down.

The blade moved in one swift motion, but Damian had not been cut, instead the knife was now sticking in one of the walls out of suzume's reach.

"But i don't want to." she said it as if she had stopped paying attention to the scene, not caring for what was happening. she pulled out a needle and stuck it into Damians neck, giving him the antidote.

"... you can throw me overboard, they'll pick me up sometime at the coast. I probably even deserve the punishment, I fought gruesome, nya~" she spoke with relieve. "I should quit being a kunoichi, after all I can't bring myself to fullfill my order to assassinate without pondering about wether its right"

I wonder if I can go somewhere else then...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Damian could move again the first thing he did was run into the room where Lyca had entered from, A horrified scream could be heard as he discovered the scene of the room. Lyca moved towards Suzume but intead of harming her she walked through the door. "Sakura whats the current like?

"We can go at any time, Captain Dear

Lyca gave a nod and the sails were dropped, Lyca sqauted in front of Suzume "I has this feeling you don like your live at the moment. I'm not gonna stop you from running or staying, I'm not gonna throw you over board either. If you want a new start travel along" She grinned as she jumped up and headed for deck. just before exiting she tunred back But if your staying make yourself usefull" She pointed at the room that they had been fighting in.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo.......... WHY!!!!!!! Was all that could be heard from the room.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

She smiled in relieve, she didn't ecpect them to let her stay after how she tried killing them. She lifted herself up by using the walls - the ground was spilled with her blood.

"pain, go away - nin nin" she formed a seal with her hand and had closed her eyes. Seemingly nothing happened, but she was able to support her weight with her left foot again. she took out some bandages and stopped the bleeding.

Spoiler:

After treating her wounds she entered the room, seeing Damian in agony about the condition his ship was in.
she let off a clueless "nyaa?" and looked at Damian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing of the Blood Pirates   Landing of the Blood Pirates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landing of the Blood Pirates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next