One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An old grudge....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

An old grudge.... Empty
PostSubject: An old grudge....   An old grudge.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:04 am

He walked out of the blacksmith,his armored boots shining as broght as the rest of his armor. "Hahahahahhaha,no my armor is complete! Now I ont have to fear foot stabs, and my kicks are much more damaging!" He grinned,started to head back to the ship. there as a sound, *Phssssh!*, and he felt a sting. suddenly he as on the ground, stunned. "hehehehehe,don't wrry,kid, I wont kill you.the pioson will do that itself........" "Istalrelik!" "Now,now, no need to to call me a pile of cow droppings, i just need you to deliver a message to your captain." "W-what do you need with the captian?" "Just call it an aold grudge, hehehehehehhhe.........." The person stuffed a peice of paper into his fist, and then walked away. He could suddenly move. "Gotta get to the captain...gotta deliver this paper......" I got up, stumbling, and limped to the ship.

-continued at the dock-
Back to top Go down

An old grudge....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Gameplay :: East Blue :: Dalmarta :: Blacksmith-
Jump to: