One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyusa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

Hyusa  Empty
PostSubject: Hyusa    Hyusa  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Name: Hyusa
Race:human,though he seems to have weird wolfish canines,which are the result of a ancestor who once ate a devil fruit.
Hobbies(Optional):Pranking,praticing his sword style and fist style,eating to keep up his energy,drinking root beer
Likes(Optional):fish,jerky,pirates,root beer
Dislikes(Optional):salt(it makes him freeze up),marines(they once threw him over the ship,and all cause he stole a sandwich),monsters and demons(hes sworn a eternal blood dept on them)
Occupation(Can be more than one):vagrant,demon and monster hunter,Sea Knight
Alleigence:Pirate

Appearance:5.8" tall,has weird blue eyes,which change tint with emotion,and the irises also slowly rotates while thinking,which can be disconcerting.Dark brown hair,with a slight blue tinge.He has a scar inbetween his eyes,which go down to his check.His clothes are ussaully armor,stuff like chain mail,though he wears a hooded vest over his armor.He has a rather simple helmet,just a steel skull cap.
Personality:happy-go-lucky,devil may care,though he sometimes gets serious and reflects on things he's been through.He loves pulling pranks,so dont be surprised if you get a bucket of water on your head after yelling at him.He has a deep-seated sense of honor,and would never harm non-combatants or innocents.If you ask him to spare you after a fight,he'll happily agree to do so,and maybe even spare you even if you don't ask.If you spill the blood of his freinds or family,though,he'll declare a eternal blood debt against you,and wont stop till he has spilt the equal amount of blood.

History:His memories are faded,since he has been through so much.He does know that he was raised on a island,and he knows his family was killed by a demon.He doesn't remember what this demon looks like,though he would reconize him if he saw him.He has traveled over the world to look for it,and has been searching 5 years. As he traveled,he gained knowledge about different hand to hand styles and also sword styles,and has developed a unique style,which is unpredictible as no-one else knows about this style.While traveling,he joined a marine ship,which threw him overboard after he stole a sandwich.He is now floating on a small raft,and is heading toward a island........
Weaponry/Equipment:Chainmail,Metal Skull cap,a hooded vest with metal plates on the back.He uses giant scimitar,and two small swords.He has a pair of metal fingerless gloves,which he fights with the most.He wears two metal shoulder gaurds,one is rounded and the other is a metal plate which juts out,with a sharp edge on the end.He sometimes wears a metal mask to protect his face.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

Hyusa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyusa    Hyusa  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Seems good

APPROVED

onto your skills

REMEMBER: You can not have a devil fruit from the start.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

Hyusa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyusa    Hyusa  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm

k,maybe ill just say its a gene mutation or something then.
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

Hyusa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyusa    Hyusa  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:19 pm

No I mean your history is fine and you can keep it. Just when making your abilities don't make any devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyusa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyusa    Hyusa  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyusa
Page 1 of 1