One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassination order.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzume

Assassination order. Empty
PostSubject: Assassination order.   Assassination order. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:13 pm

*woosh*

Suzume landed on the wooden matt, kneeling before the figure sitting japanese style. The man had several cuts and slashes from older days all over his skin, scars from his time as a shinobi. He had a slightly tanned skin and his eyes had a dark green glimm inside them. He was the current head of the village, with Suzume being their best Kunoichi it was him giving her direct orders.

"I bow before you Master." Suzume said.
"hm." he just nodded. Suzume sat down opposite of him, her head facing down.
"You have called for me?"
"Suzume, I wish you to eliminate a certain group of people."
She frowned. "understood, who is it, and when shall I strike."
"You strike this day, you will sneak on the pirates' ship that has arrived today and will annihilate the entire crew. When you killed all of them, sink their ship."

Suzume remained silent, her face had become even darker.
"Master, why do I ha-"
"Are you enquestioning my orders, Suzume?" he interrupted.

Suzume's head went down, almost touching the ground as she bowed deeply before him.
"N-no, I apologize for this impudence. I will fullfill your request."
"Then go."
"Yes master."

she flashed away.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Assassination order. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination order.   Assassination order. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Suzume reappeared in the town, walking down the streets. Her face was dead-serious, even though inside her were doubts. Those doubts had arisen with time, but rejecting the orders told her would mean punishment.

Punishment for a kunoichi who could not fullfill their duty or outright refused to do so were not only harsh, but also humiliating. She once had failed a mission, not knowing what punishment would await her. Now, remembering what they had done to her made he shudder.
There was probably no way she could spare them. Suzume walked on towards the docks - night would be the best time to strike, but she could just aswell kill them during the day.

(would appreciate it if you weren't to set sail before late evening, or even better the next day. Though its realy up to you.)
Back to top Go down

Assassination order.
Page 1 of 1