One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalin

My character Empty
PostSubject: My character   My character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Name: Kalin
Race: Human
Hobbies(Optional):Train and Have fun. reading, writing
Likes(Optional):smart, wise, good, and serious people. likes food and just pretty much a normal guy
Dislikes(Optional):Negativity in general
Occupation(Can be more than one):Pirate Captain (Looking to create or join a crew), Freedom Fighter, Black Leg Fighter, Prodigy Swordsman, Navigator.
Alleigence: Pirates, Yonkou, etc.

Appearance:Shaggy black nice hair. Tan skin, blue eyes, medium musculaer and wears a blue and wears black skinny legs with black shoes with a black jacket with a baby blue and green hood with a blue t-shirt underneith.
Personality:Can be cold blooded and ruthlesss. lonar but kind hearted and brave

History:Kalin was born in the North Blue. Growing up he saw Pirates sail to the Grand Line and not come back. He heard stories of legendary pirates such as Gold Roger, and Whitebeard. His parents were normal people. They had a good amount of money but it turned out they were Revolutionaries planning to take down the World Government so growing up Kalin never got to see his parents and instead raised by his uncle a legendary Pirate who sailed to the Grand Line. Kalin learned skills from his uncle such as Feet Fighting the Black Leg Style thats deadly, Swordsman ship with Three Swords, and basic pirate skills. His uncle even taught him Haki. Now Kalin's uncle was retired from Piracy but there was one problem. Kalin's uncle wasnt allowed to be training Pirates so he was tooken in Jail. Now Kalin knowing that he couldnt mess with the Marines had the skills to fight back. But where would that get him/ They could exeute his uncle and he didnt want that. So Kalin vowed from that day that he would become the next Gold Roger. He's going to sail to the Grand Line whether he be by himself, as a Pirate Captain, or a part of the crew to capture the treasure known as One Piece and become the New King of the Pirates.

Weaponry/Equipment:Feet and Hands, and Swords. Compass, etc
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

My character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character   My character I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 am

Well, you might wanna cut out the Gol D Roger and Whitebeard parts, cause in this universe they don exist. Otherwise I don see any problems with it.

APPROVED

Sorry that the activity here has been lacking lately.
Back to top Go down

My character
Page 1 of 1