One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reagens moveset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Reagen

Reagens moveset Empty
PostSubject: Reagens moveset   Reagens moveset I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Reagen has always based his way of fighting on countering enemy attacks, allowing openings to form in his gaurd to deliberately bait his opponents. However, aside from this, his attacks are basic. The different style of his stance allows him utilise these basic attacks to the fullest extent. The other advantage he has is an, although unaware, extreme control of Haki, which he builds up in different ways through his stance.

Street Stance.

Holds his rapier near the side of his head. His legs stand open, with his other hand holding the handle of his cutlass. This stance opens with a thrust, which is infused with haki. This makes it for him appear that time has slowed down, allowing his to find holes the the enemies attack. He then will decide based on the structure of the attack if it is worth continuing the thrust, or if he should defend using his cutlass.

The Street stance is his opening stance nearly all the time, and will usually lead onwards to one of the other stances.

Crossroad Stance.

Holds his rapier across his body defending his torso. Holds his cutlass with the other hand, crossing the rapier. Again, Haki is enfused with this defencive stance, allowing his weapons to slice through the air cleaner, and thus faster. This is his main defensive stance, and it will usually be used if an opponent proves to be powerful enough to block his countering attacks.

Touge Stance.

Holds his rapier low, so that it just touches the ground. His pistola is held in the other hand. As his pistola is loaded usually with buck shot, he will shoot first, then dash forward, with a slash type attack. This is his offensive stance, and is the only stance that he will use to attack first. Again, as it he will infuse haki into his attack, the strength of the blade increases, allowing it go through nearly all materials, and with the force of a sledge hammer.

Air Step.

A form of “Geppou” (one of the skills used by CP9). Allows Reagen to walk on air, much like a person would walk on the ground. He can also use this ability to walk on water, or any hard to climb serface. However, due to the amount haki used to keep this abilty up, he will not be able to infuse haki into his attacks. Due to his own lack of knowledge of Haki, he says “attacks are weakened due to the concentration required to keep in the air”. However, it is possible for him to drop the ability at a moments notice, allowing him to use haki again.

Air Run.

A form of “Soru” (one of the skills used by CP9). Allows Reagen to move at superhuman speeds, thus allowing him to move out of the way of an attack, or to cover distances quickly. Due to the amount haki used to keep this abilty up, he will not be able to infuse haki into his attacks, while moving at these speeds. Due to his own lack of knowledge of Haki, he says “attacks are weakened due to the concentration required to move at these superhuman speeds”. He can however, attack none the less, but the risks involved with this is that his will lose his weapon if he doesn't hold on enough, or risk injuring himself. Thus, he rarely uses it as an attack.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

Reagens moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reagens moveset   Reagens moveset I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 pm

owke since i have a few points i need either corrected or betetr explained ill do it one by one, so its easier for me XD

street stance:

this seems to border line god mode, i shall explain why. a person attacks with a special punch you then excecute this technique, then in your mind you apprantly slow time down so you can accuretly judge the weal points and if you don find them you can still react in time to defend, so you basically can make no judgement mistakes as you have an auto defence.

crossroad defense:

NO PROBLEMS ^o^

touge stance:

i would like to know the hardest material it can go through as saying nearly all is to blurry of a defenition.

air step:

you need a duration as this would simply completly negate the negative effects of the devil fruit as you could walk across the ocean. so just a duration so you can;t use it infinitly without having to either rest or land.

Air Run:

same as above

so just alittle tweaking and it should be approved ^^

Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net

Reagens moveset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Creation Center :: Skills/Moves-
Jump to: