One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ramen shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 pm

It was early in the evening, a few birds chirped as they glided through the refreshing gusts of air. It was Spring on Iga, and the people already started walking around doing their job or preparing for the upcoming day.

The udoon noodle shop was already open, despite it considerably small size it was quite popular around the village, it had an opening towards the street so people could order their food from outside or get into the restaurant. the counter in an L-shape facing outside and inside at once.

" AYA . Please wait mister customer, i'll take ya order right away." a strong voice spoke, one could have mistaken it for a yell if it weren't for the tall figure the man behind the counter had. For his size, speaking would easily be counted yelling. The stall was still rather empty except for a few customers who came every day. They all occupied the seats on the inside, well, except for one guest who had chosen a rather ... unusual place.

The ramen shop Suzume12

"NYAA~ Suzume is here, nin-nin." the bluehaired ninja pronounced.
"Ah, its you suzume. The usual? Should I prepare it for you, or you want to make your own."
"Seeerve me!" she answered happily.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 pm

"here you go." the owner threw the cup on the counter.
"Time to dig nyaow." she flipped over from the roof and made a turn in the air, landing gracefully on the chair. She began gulping down the content of the red and white bowl, as a man came jogging up to the stall.

"Chikodo! It seems some pirates are heading to our village. a blood-red jolly roger waving at their mast. It's a small vessel but who knows."
"AIYA - More customers then. They will probably refill their stocks when going towards Logue town. If they raise a ruckus, we got Suzume here." Suzume looked up at the Shop owner as he metioned her. Her hair fluttered up as a breeze came down the road.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 pm

>enter from Docks -Landing of the Blood pirates-

"Those two are so slow" Lyca was walking backwards to see if her crew was catching up, yet when she took a right turn a smell entered her nose, it was the smell of ramen.

Like a shadow she made her way to the shop and because there were no open stools she thought of a fun prank. Lyca tied a coin to a rope and then flipped the coin across the bar making it land on the ground. A shady gy dove of his stool after it, Lyca sat down and pulled the rope and caught the coin in her hand. "FOOD PLEASE"
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Suzume

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 pm

"you have enough money? seen enough pirates around wanting stuff and not payin for't" the shopowner asked.
he looked at Lyca with suspicion.

"put it on my tab." Suzume interrupted into the silence.
"you don't pay, i can't put it on ya tab."
"... put it on my tab, nyaa..." suzume added. she smiled michivieously.
*siiigh* "alright, then you do it yourself, i don't work for free you know."

with those words Suzume jumped behind the counter in one swift motion, her eyes flaring up. she pulled out all cooking material in one quick swipe and stood there ready for action.
"ready when you are, nyaa~ what you wanna eat?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Lyca at the sealing after shouting and completly missed what the guy behind the counter said. Yet when a blue haired girl suddenly yelled nyaa she snapped back to reality. The girl jumped behind the counter and asked what she wanted to eat. "I wants a Bannana split and a small cup of blood for my bat" As she said that a small ball of leather and hair dropped from underneath Lyca's barret and fell on the counter. It flomped about and the bat sat upright, looking at suzume. Lyca smiled as she waited for her food.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Shopkeeper: "We don't realy serve ice around here, and blood is a reque-"

Suzume decorated a plate with already 3 scoops of icecream neatly placed, a couple of bananas lay beside it.

"h-hey suzume, where did you..." he attempted to ask, but suzume hushed him to silence. she pulled out her knife, delivering a couple of fast cuts into the bananas by her side - they split up perfectly as they landed on the plate being shoved before lyca.

Meanwhile Suzume started wagging her finger before the bat, there was a light cut wound dripping with blood - she had cut herself while preparing lyca's food. Seemingly Suzume wanted to play with the black thing on the counter.
She didn't get off the island much, and incase it was only missions with no allowance of free time. She allways cherished when travelers came bringing unusal stuff around.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:02 am

Lyca clapped her hands together and as if they were in perfect sinc the bat clapped its wings together."ITATAKIMASU~" Lyca started shoving the ice cream down together with the banana. Meanwhile the bat opened its mouth and from it a tiny but very long tongue came out, it started licking the blood and drinking it up.

"TASTY~" The bat burped as Lyca shoved the last pice of banana down. [color=red]"She grinned as she pocked her bat that was now laying on it backs with its stomach full.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 am

Suzume started petting the small bat, getting it to play with her.

"Nyaa~ do something." she hummed, trying to animate it to do something spectacular. she was like a young playful cat at that. The Shopkeeper watched suzume, then turned towards lyca.

"Pirates aint that welcome 'round here, you better stock up and get off again. No offense." he had a strong country accent. "I don' get why ya'r been steering here. All we got be ninjas, Loguetown's aint much further away." he complained.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 pm

The bat flomped its wings around suzume's wrist holding it tight, It liked the upwards and downwards movements. Due to traveling under Lyca's barret it got used to fast movements. "Its name is Mori" She grinend as she had aquired a large pint of Ale and was gulping it down. She looked around "Do you get lotsa visits from pirates or marines here? She slammed the pint on the counter as she finished it.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:43 pm

"Not many pirates. Marine officers come and request stuff, but sometimes they only send messages with the den den Mushi." Suzume mentioned while occupied with Mori. "It's boring around here, only people that are happy with living as they do."

Looking up to Lyca she spoke up again.
"And whats with you, what are you dong all day long?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 pm

She listened as Suzume spoke "I play and look for awesome fun stuff" She spoke as if it was actually a normal thing to say. "Im gonna get me self a bounty and go play on the grand line, and then i Will become PIRATE QUEEEN She stood with one foot on the counter with her knee on the stool and her fist shaking in the air "And why you ask?" Noone had spoken yet she assumed they wanted to know "Cause its cool" She grinned as if she said something profound.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:56 pm

"Pirates..." the shopkeeper sighed. "get off there!" he already knew lyca wasnt one to listen, but he already started walking up to her.

Suzume seemed a little sadened, but kept smiling.
"Let's hope we don't meet then. You're lucky with the life you lead, being a pirate sure is fun." she pattet the bat before her. "The world is big I heard, there must be a lot you will see when becoming pirate Queen."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:02 am

She spun on her stool as she was told to get of the counter, "Why should i be happy? you gave me food you is good" She grinned as she jumped off. "Their is no life better then one lived free, bound by only those things one chooses by his own will. My dad used to say that to me, Don;t be bound down by the things others think are important, think fo yourself. He said many things though i only understood this one" laughed shamelessly.

The bat got tired so it wiggled to the edge of the counter and fell of it, just before it landed on the ground it flaped its wings, though it was a bit late and it crashed on the floor. "Silly Mori" Lyca picked it up and stuffed it in her barret again.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 am

Suzume begann pondering about Lyca's words. She had allways lived in this village, only got out in one of her missions.

"nyaa~ ... if I could quit killing pirates i'd become one myself." Suzume stretched, jumping out of the stall herself and standing up to Lyca. "bye then, let's hope we're not forced to meet again - i'd have to kill you then probably,nyaa." Suzume turned around and disappeared with a flash [soru].
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 am

A mumbling and strnage growling came from outside the shop "So here's where ya been, if you destroy something you pay for it, so help cary this stuff As Lyca walked outside Damian scolded her and threw her a few stacks of planks and supply's. [colo=red]"OWKE~, and it seems we got a dud no real pirates or marines here"[/color]. "A quike stop then, Sakura stayed with the ship so is there anything else our captain wants to do?

"Nope" She grinend and walked to the direction of the ship.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The ramen shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ramen shop   The ramen shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ramen shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Gameplay :: East Blue :: Iga :: Ramen Shop-
Jump to: