One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates

A One piece RP start as a small pirate or marine, but grow to rule the seven seas or to rid the seas of the pirates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ready to go~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:38 am

Carrying her bit stash of purchases onto the ship Suzume had returned to singing along. While sakura was sitting outside and preparing for a soon to come departure - at least if their captain had finaly decided to return - and Damian took care of his love, Suzume was occupied with storing the cooking utensils into the kitchen. She had also brough some food beside raw meat and a couple of fruits.

While doing so she was singing in a light tune, her beautiful voice ringing over the ship.

"those long days passing right by the do~or
like late summer they slowly fade awa~ay
find your ways to your favorite tune, play'n all day~
with my eyes clo~osed, nyaa~"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm

A seagull flew over the deck of the Ketsu Wave, a very silent yell could be heard. As a few seconds went by the sound grew in volume, when suddenly Lyca jumped on deck "WHERE BE THE BIRD" She looked around before realising she was on her ship. Sakura and Damian didn;t even look up. Damian was hammering some wood into the walls to reinforce them. and Sakura was sharpening her sword with a delighted look on her face, as if she had done something that she thought was right.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Suzume

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Suzume walked out of the kitchen and onto the deck, her hands behind her head while whistling something, she watched the seagul fly by and towards the horizon.

"Welcome back Captain, nyaa~" she hummed, but she didn't bother to look right towards lycan either. She seemed somewhat lost in thought, at least untill she spoke out again. "when would you like to eat? I've prepared some snacks to test what I brought, nyaa, but no proper dinner yet."

While preparing the snacks Suzume had been thinking about the other crew, she didn't like most of them - most of them were blunt and stupid. And her Captain wanted a bounty. Bounty was not only installed upon destroying towns or fighting marines, but also when beating pirates with a name, and she had once seen the Captain of the other crew on one of those.
Should she make an attempt to pick a fight with them? She still had some anger inside herself for the kid that treated a master in that way. Maybe she should act.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moon
Admin
Crimson Moon

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 am

Lyca whispered something into M,ori's ear and he flew inside, Lyca tunred too Suzume "Did ya see a flying chicken? it was white and a big yellow beak. Mori returned with the a few of the snacks in a blanket he was carrieing and Lyca took then and ate them. "I bet that mean captain from the other ship ate it first She pouted abit.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.forumotion.net
Suzume

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:28 am

"nyaa~ ... I'll be off for a bit then, Captain." Suzume spoke towards Lyca, disappearing with a flashstep. She was somewhat eager to cause mischief on the other pirate ship, maybe pick a fight or something along the line to piss them off.

She reappeared right next to nero's ship, hiding within the shadows as she climbed onto the boat - being a trained Assassin she wouldn't be found unless some kind of miracle happened, so she could take all her time she wanted. Staying silent and unseen in one corner she tried figuring out where everybody on the ship currently was.

Last edited by Suzume on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Hyusa opened one eye as he felt the presence of the daggers enter the ship. "Aaah, the ninja has decided to pick a fight with the crew at last.." He jumped up, and put on his armor. "This'll be interesting,I think..." He focused on his anger and saddness. "Holy Hell, Full force!" The wavering inclosed his entire arm, and he walked out of his room.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:58 pm

'Whats with this boy, is he some kind of psychic and senses auras?' Suzume frowned, moving away from the door silently and positioning herself further away and outside this boys reach. He'd be having to know where she was, and able to climb there aswell.

'I don't like him, maybe I should kill him' she thought to herself, even though she knew it would probably mean trouble to her captain, and that wasn't truly her intention at all. Maybe she could sneak up to him when he wasn't paying attention and teach him a lesson.

_____
(btw, see previous post - I underlined something)
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Nero climbed back on board the ship. “Alright crew, I’m back. We missing anyone…” he announced loudly, but straight after that he felt something uneasy. Is there someone or something on the ship? No, doesn’t seem so…or is there really? He pushed the sword out with his thumb a bit. He wasn’t sure what it was. He just had a bad feeling. He then noticed Hyusa. “Hey, you notice anything weird on this ship?”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

he looked at his captain. "Well, sir, we have a geust, I'll prepare some soup for her and us. You know,give a proper welcome? Oh, and by the way,ninja, we Sea Knights can sense weapons full of haki and the like. Comes from our early training.But don't worry, I can't sense your posistion, only that you're here on this ship. And the only reason I know it's you is that I reconize the power "signiture" of your daggers." He waved around his arm,trying to say hi to the ninja, and went to the pantry.Hyusa then canceled out his attack. He walked into the pantry and got out three bowls, and some fish and varous herbs. He walked out, and dumped the whole mess, except the bowls and the containers, into teh pot. "The man who taught me this recipe, he taught that attack too me too, siad he came from a clan of ninjas around here. Said it was a forbidden attack, something about it sucking the soul outa ya.." He said casually, glancing around. "Would you happen to know if that's true, ma'am?" He curved his fingers slightly, and his right hand shortsword flew into his hand. He sliced the fish apart, and threw the bones into the water.He then threw the peices into the pot.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Suzume spoke back, but not without making sure they couldn't track back her position - there was enmity in her yet so beautiful voice.

"So you aswell can sense the aura of a weapon."
she swayed with envy, even though they couldn't see it. "So Ojî-san could pass on his technique before falling victim to me, huh? His clan has been annihilated recently. So his soul eventualy was saved, he should have thanked my blade." her voice sounded a little arrogant, as if she were looking down on the boy.

"Maybe i should vanquish the last remnant of this clan with you then. A Pity your parents can't help you, considering they died by the hand of that monster back then, but let me sing a requiem for the three of you once i'm done." she had indicated that she had witnessed the death of his parents, her voice was still stingy.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:35 pm

He got excited. "Y-you were there that night, five years ago!? Then you should know why I am hunting that punk! Not for vengeance, but for atonement. I was too scared to do anything back then,I just let them die. I could've grabbed a knife or something,but I was just too full of fear. I've sworn not to feel fear or cry till I kill the man who did this to me and my family. Only then can I be forgiven.Only then can i live again." He sobbed sharply, but not a single tear leaked out of his eyes. He looked up, sadness, and something else,something undentintifible, in his eyes. "Five years I've hunted, five years I've done naught but destroy, and hurt. To be sure, it was evil sea beasts, but still, I've done nothin' but kill. Killing and searching." Hyusa fell to his knees. "Please, if you know anything about that evil man, tell me. I just want it to be over with."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:10 pm

"I'll grant you part of your wish and end your suffering."

She jumped down before them, staring at the boy mercilesly and without any emotion in her face. In her hands she held Lust and envy, her eyes looked blank as if she were in a trance - it was an intimidating appearance.

She had crushed his determination with her words earlier, but she wasn't finished.
"Don't kid yourself, he would have slaughtered you. My squad was the only one to have stepped in, but the order was not given. Saving someone was not part of our mission." she slowly stepped forward while raising lust ready to strike, her steps not making a sound.

"now let me give you the greatest of pleasures - death."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:32 pm

Hyusa's eyes widened. He curved his fingers,and his shortswords flew out. He jumped back,in a fighting pose.He crossed his blades to block against any sudden attack. "I'm sorry, I can't except that offer....But I also can't endanger my crew in a battle......." He sighed,and sat down in the indian position.
He pulled out a harmonica, and started playing a slow,sad tune. He stopped, and looked at his ccaptain. "Sorry if my blood ruins the deck, boss."He then looked up at the sky. " Sorry,family and clan. Looks like I can't give you guys rest after all.." He looked at the witch. "I have given you nothing but respect. I even bowed like a student does to a master among my people.But, if you wish to kill me,at least tell me why."
Back to top Go down
Nero Morgan
Admin

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:31 pm

“Would the both of you stop it.” Nero said, after which he turned his head to where the ninja was. “You might be skilled in hiding, but you can not hide from those who can use the power of Haki.” He pushed out the sword with his thumb and blasted a wave of haki for intimidation. “I suggest you leave my ship and go back to minding your own business. How does that sound for ya? Don’t try anything otherwise I might have to kill ya, and you wouldn’t want that now would you?”
Back to top Go down
Suzume

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Her eyes remained blank as she looked at nero, not for long though, as she only recognized his presence. nothing more. Neither did Hyusa words in any kind of way change her mind, she had dodged nero's attack with ease, and stopped just a meter away from the two.

With a sudden movement she had launched no less but 80 needles at both of them and charged forward. Usualy each needle was supposed to hold a strong poison, but there was a certain reason why she was not using anything lethal. While she looked like a merciless killer she had something else in mind.

With a flashstep she moved towards nero, attempting to grab him and sent him flying overboard - he might have been injured but he was still a great nuissance to her. On full fighting force he could probably beat her. She looked for hyusa so he wouldn't attack her back, ready to move out of range anytime.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:32 pm

He saw the ninja grab his captain. "Boss!" He charged forward, and managed to put his shortsword onto her neck. "I wish not to kill you,ninja, for I have great respect of you. But, I have sworn a Life Oath to this man, so I cannot allow you to harm him. Let us instead settle down, and become freindly rivals, and enjoy the soup I prepared." He gestured toward the pot, which was done cooking. "There is no need to spill blood today. You can either enjoy a good, and free, meal, or engage in battle. I don't know about you,but I'd rather go for the meal, so what ya say?" He grinned, showing off his overlarge canines.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

"and with this. You're dead." she whispered, with a blur he moved to the side and let her knive slide right past his throat.

He let go of him and walked a couple of meters. then raised her head again, holding her knife up into the air, it was shining in the moonlight - yet there was no blood on it. Lust had not be strained.

"The backside of lust gives a sensation that is close to a real cut but does nothing at all. What was it like dying? did you get it yet? The reason I don't like you?" she looked angryly at him. "How many of your kind do you think i've seen, people hunting for veagance, for revenge - what you people seek is some kind of redemption. And I can't see it anymore, even those accomplishing their goal end up with slowly falling apart once their only objective has been fullfilled. Humans are supposed to be happy, so go and find your happiness.

I saw it in all your actions to help people, you're selfishly devoted to helping others. Do you ask for something in return? No. Do you allow others to take your burden? No. You help them so you don't have to cope with your own life for a minute. And atop of it you play it down by acting all friendly and happy-go-lucky."

She walked off to the border of the ship, she didn't bother to look at him any longer.
"Happiness stops the pain and killing, more deaths don't. but go ahead, he's on the grand line - search and kill him if thats your only desire."
she jumped off with a flashstep, landing on the groud far enough away so he wouldn't follow, rearanging her hair as she walked off.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:47 am

He stared after the ninja,sadness in his gaze. "I guess you would've been right, once. But now, I wish to stop, but I can't. I've sworn a Blood Oath. It binds me as firmly as chain......if I were to stop I never would find peace. I'm a slave to my own words..." Tears threatened to spill, but they didn't. He wiped them away. "I may become evil, or even selfish, but as long as that evil being walks the eart I cannot rest.." He looked at his hands. " I-I can't let him kill again, can't let him rip family's apart and steal lives like he did mine..." He looked up, a new fire in his gaze. "I've got to stop him, no matter what! I can't let him make a little kid become a dark,twisted monster like me! that's why i hunt after him! Not so I can pay some selfish debt, but to save people from embarking as dark a path as mine! i know that what I'm doing is probally wrong, but the master in the cave said I have light in me yet, so I won't give up! Hate me all you like, but it don't change a thing!" He made a sad smile. "Heh, I probally won't even be able to kill him. Cause,you see, I don't fear death and anything like that anymore, but I'm afraid of one thing. Becoming a true monster..." He looked at her. " I've walked a path that no child should ever walk. And he made me go onto this dark,dark path. Can you seriously beleive that such a being deserves to live? For crying outloud, you were there, you saw that he ate my mother!Even ninja's have their limits when it comes to that kind of thingI-if's he who I beleive he is, then he is uttery evil, without a soul. The gods will have already passed their judgement on him.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ready to go~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to go~   ready to go~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ready to go~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Dawn of the Pirates :: Gameplay :: East Blue :: Dalmarta :: Docks-
Jump to: